Mr. Miller: Pls Advise 2

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

amina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Miller: Pls Advise 2

Mr. Miller,

I posted this question before but was never answered. In my friend's case where securing another employment is next to impossible, how about securing a notarized affidavit declaring the real cause as to why an employment certificate could no loger be secured? Also, is it ok to include the details of the employment experience in the affidavit?

Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:23 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Miller: Pls Advise 2

There must be something what will document and/or verify claimed employment - explanation is needed if such evidence doesn't meet requirements because for example company doesn't exist anymore. But co-workers, former managers and supervisors are still around and they can write reference letters, provide their current contact info for verification, you must have other evidence of employment to support their letters (like salary record, letters of appointments, employment contracts, etc.). If you provide no evidence to substantiate your claim in any way then it won't count.

Originally posted by amina
Mr. Miller,

I posted this question before but was never answered. In my friend's case where securing another employment is next to impossible, how about securing a notarized affidavit declaring the real cause as to why an employment certificate could no loger be secured? Also, is it ok to include the details of the employment experience in the affidavit?

Thanks