Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:01 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 26
alroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

I will deeply appreciate if you could help me in this problem


I have received a letter from buffalo office for a new medical as my medical already expired in October.

In the letter it says…..

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

 New medicals for you, your spouse and your child

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

Please send the documentation requested above as soon as possible. If we do not receive all the documents requested or the explanation within 60 days …. we will close your file.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am a bit confused, as I can’t understand that

1. which supporting documents are required, besides the medicals.
2. Is this letter just on a general format and I should just go ahead only with the medicals or should I send them a latest Police certificate as well from my country.( the last time I send them was in Nov. 03)

Its too confusing as I really don’t know what they want, I will deeply appreciate your reply.

thanks

Alroy
alroy is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:21 pm
  #2  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

Letter is a generic one and you should submit only items checked.


Originally Posted by alroy
I will deeply appreciate if you could help me in this problem


I have received a letter from buffalo office for a new medical as my medical already expired in October.

In the letter it says…..

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

 New medicals for you, your spouse and your child

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

Please send the documentation requested above as soon as possible. If we do not receive all the documents requested or the explanation within 60 days …. we will close your file.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am a bit confused, as I can’t understand that

1. which supporting documents are required, besides the medicals.
2. Is this letter just on a general format and I should just go ahead only with the medicals or should I send them a latest Police certificate as well from my country.( the last time I send them was in Nov. 03)

Its too confusing as I really don’t know what they want, I will deeply appreciate your reply.

thanks

Alroy
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:39 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 26
alroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Letter is a generic one and you should submit only items checked.
Thanks a lot Mr. Miller for your prompt reply. You have always been very helpful to many of us.

Last time they sent me a generic letter in which few items were checked and we submitted the same, but, this time it is just in a letter form, it just says as i type it above, nothing is clearly mentioned.

I will appreciate your reply

alroy
alroy is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:41 pm
  #4  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

If medicals are the only item mentioned then don't worry about anything else.

Originally Posted by alroy
Thanks a lot Mr. Miller for your prompt reply. You have always been very helpful to many of us.

Last time they sent me a generic letter in which few items were checked and we submitted the same, but, this time it is just in a letter form, it just says as i type it above, nothing is clearly mentioned.

I will appreciate your reply

alroy
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:54 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 26
alroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Miller...please help..new medical...buffalo

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
If medicals are the only item mentioned then don't worry about anything else.
MANY MANY THANKS MR. MILLER

i am still fail to understand the following thing and am a bit scared if they do not receive what they want then i had it, i have to re do my medicals because the buffalo office was waiting for updated proof of funds, i really dont want this to happen again.

Is there any other way to reconfirm what they actuall want, faxing them will not help as they hardly reply to it. according to my caips note the Bdec and Sec Dec is 1, do you think they still require the police certificate to complete my case.


Best regards,

alroy
alroy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.