Mr.Miller Please Help..

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:42 am
Just Joined

rahulcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr.Miller Please Help..

Dear Mr.Miller,
I applied for PR Visa from New Delhi in 2004 March.I got documents updation request on july 08 and i sent all documents on september 08 except my non accompanying spouse's Police Certificate.
Now My wife(non accompanying) is unwilling to come to canada with me and not interested to give her Police certificate,undergoing medicals and interview (if required).
We are living seperately for 5 months and have no communication.
But she is willing to sign a legal affidavit that she does not want to come to canada nor want to get sponsored in future.
Please tell me how can i proceed with this problem?
What docs i need to submit in high commission new delhi for resolving this issue.
Looking forward your reply.
Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr.Miller Please Help..

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid Andrew Miller hasn't posted on this forum for months so is very unlikely to see your post.

Hopefully there may be somebody else on here that knows the answer (I'm afraid I have no idea), or if not you'll have to contact an immigration lawyer for help.

Best of luck.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

screene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm afraid Andrew Miller hasn't posted on this forum for months so is very unlikely to see your post.
What happened to Andrew Miller? He went from being an extremely prolific poster to someone who completely stopped posting. I know he was said to be unwell, but surely someone else from his firm would want to contribute from time to time?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by screene
What happened to Andrew Miller? He went from being an extremely prolific poster to someone who completely stopped posting. I know he was said to be unwell, but surely someone else from his firm would want to contribute from time to time?
Last I heard he was in hospital and very unwell, but obviously any of his clients can contact his firm directly if they need assistance. I do hope he's made a full recovery now.

And there is somebody else from his firm that posts on here, I believe it's Afoks.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 2nd 2009 at 9:29 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Last I heard he was in hospital and very unwell, but obviously any of his clients can contact his firm directly if they need assistance. I do hope he's made a full recovery now.

And there is somebody else from his firm that posts on here, I believe it's Afoks.

Maybe JAJ may post he has always been a great help on here
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hi,

If u search this forum, then i suppose u might find quite a few postings on this regards. As far as i remember one needs to get legal statements, etc. if you have filled for divorse then you have to supply relavent documents. anyway remember, you would never be able to sponser her in the future, even if you come back together again, or remarry etc.

ofcourse this is what i have understood, and i may be wrong. Please reconfirm

regs
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:47 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by rahulcanada
Dear Mr.Miller,
I applied for PR Visa from New Delhi in 2004 March.I got documents updation request on july 08 and i sent all documents on september 08 except my non accompanying spouse's Police Certificate.
Now My wife(non accompanying) is unwilling to come to canada with me and not interested to give her Police certificate,undergoing medicals and interview (if required).
We are living seperately for 5 months and have no communication.
But she is willing to sign a legal affidavit that she does not want to come to canada nor want to get sponsored in future.
Please tell me how can i proceed with this problem?
What docs i need to submit in high commission new delhi for resolving this issue.
Looking forward your reply.
Thanks
1. You are going to have to submit a separation agreement to ND, change your application to show your wife as non-accompanying probably submit an affidavit that states that you realize that if you wife is not examined that she is would not be considered a member of the family class, and can't be sponsored in the future.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:54 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Andrew Miller is well and returns to us soon.

I miss his helpful advice and his firm bluntness!

Get well soon and come back!