Old Jan 16th 2002, 5:33 pm
Kreg Milton
Posts: n/a


I am a Canadian PR working in US on H1B visa and I pay the tax difference. Can I
sponsor my parents to Canada?
Old Jan 17th 2002, 4:07 am
Andrew Miller
Posts: n/a

It depends. If you are commuting to work in US while residing in Canada and you meet
LICO requirements then it may be possible, but if you live in US then you can't.



Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.