Wikiposts

Mr Miller - please advise

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

DROZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Miller - please advise

I have not claimed points for relationship (sister) when i had applied for sw application in April 2006 since at that time my sister was not a PR. she acquired her PR in Sept 2006 and has been a resident since then. Can i update my application and claim these points since i have not yet recieved my IA. i have submitted a complete application with a waiting period of 42 months (AOR APRIL 06). thanks.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:47 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr Miller - please advise

Yes, you not only can but you should. Remember that you must provide the following:

1. Proof of relationship - your and your sister's birth certificates showing at least one same parent;

2. Your sister's proof of status in Canada - copy of her PR card;

3. Conclusive evidence proving that she lives in Canada - at least utility bills (TV, phone, electricity, etc.), rent/lease or ownership of place she lives in, proof of employment (paystubs) or school attendance record (if student), bank and credit cards statement showing transactions in Canada and of course valid driver license and health card.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

DROZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr Miller - please advise

Thank you very much for your reply