Mr. Miller please

Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

param is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Miller please

Hi Mr. Miller,

I happen to read your posts and found them very informative. I applied under independent skilled worker class category...lived in canada and india ..........applied Nov2003 to Buffalo.

I received my initial assessment back in July 2004, did my medicals in India( i was on vacation) and submitted additional docs along with change in mailing address in September 2004.

In addition, I was told to provide PCC in Aug 2004, which I did in Sept 2004 as i had done fingerprints in March 2004 in advance.

I have not received any information after that. Some of my friends have already received their immigration visas and this is making me worried as if something is going wrong.

I would like to have your opinion.

Is it advisable to send FAX to buffalo right now enquiring about the update?

If I send a fax to buffalo enquiring about the update of my application, will it cause any further delay?

The e-client status doesn't mention about the medicals. Does it mean that the Medicals from India didn't reached ottawa or there was some problem in mail? Could this be the reason for the delay in application processing.

Will it be ok to tell them that I am concerned about the delay in getting passport request?

Thanks for taking your time and going through these questions of mine.

I look forward to receiving your opinion.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mr. Miller please

-I also have the same timeline. I have been living in US since early 2001. I think you should wait for couple of more months.
-Eclient is not very accurate tool. In some cases even after receiving PP Request EClient keeps showing status 'In Process'.