Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr Miller and others.....2000 case and still pending

Mr Miller and others.....2000 case and still pending

Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

sunny_work2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Miller and others.....2000 case and still pending

Dear Miller and others,

Never did I say or mean that the CHC has been discriminating against particular nationalities or region. Nor did I say that Iam the only person affected. What I did say that the CHC's(atleast Delhi) approach to processing applications has definitely been very casual and unprofessional. And yes, if the CHC at Delhi is recieving an enormous number of applications, let them scale up by adding more staff, because thats what the present market demands. The CHC's get paid enormous sums of hard earned money and clients like me have every right to get disappointed and discuss this in forums of this nature. If the CHC's cannot scale up, let them, for gods sake, define an upper time limit for processing the applications, so that we can plan up our lives.

Just imagine what would happen if the so called "drones of applicants" start withdrawing their apllications. Who's to loose. Its a loose-loose situation for all.

And yes, we dont believe in litigations, but then tell me, my dear friends, what other options one has when subject to a situation when you are told that a service will be sold to you in 24 months time, but nothing happens even after 50 months. Are we all living in such a non-deterministic, unequal and chaotic world.

By the way, can you please let me know whats this CAIPS notes all about and how do I obtain them,

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas