Wikiposts

Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

Old Aug 28th 2006, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

kashbeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

HI,

I got the canadian Immigration (Skilled worker) visa form, & i have to submit visa form along with my passport & proof of fund in one month. But the problem is that I am not in my home country from which I applied i.e Islamabad , Pakistan.
I am in Saudi Aribia doing my job. I already informed this to Islamabad embassy, when I went through my medical test in Saudia Arabia.
And it is impossible to get leaves before november.. & it is not allowed to send my & my family passport to upcountry(i.e from Saudia to Pakistan) through any courier.

1) So shall I request Canadian Immigration office to extend the date of visa form submisison, will they approve it.
2) Is there any courier type of service to send pasport upcountry

Yours help needed, thanks,
- Kashbeen
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

you can send it with friends/relatives who are travelling to Pakistan, if thats impossible I doubt CHC would understand, you may be ok if you submit passport before visa expiry but after visa expiry it will invalidate the whole thing
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
you can send it with friends/relatives who are travelling to Pakistan, if thats impossible I doubt CHC would understand, you may be ok if you submit passport before visa expiry but after visa expiry it will invalidate the whole thing
Yeah I planned to send the passports through some one(Realiable freind) who was travelling to Pakistan, but I heard that, if Airport security find him with my passport they simply jailed him, as it is not legal.
Secondly my medical examination will expire on June 2007.

So I would like to extend the visa form + passport submisison date to november 2006.
Or they allowed me to submit my passport to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for visa stamping.

-Kashbeen
Old Aug 29th 2006, 3:06 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

You must submit passport to CHC Islamabad within specified in passport request letter timeframe. How you do it is your problem.

Originally Posted by kashbeen
Yeah I planned to send the passports through some one(Realiable freind) who was travelling to Pakistan, but I heard that, if Airport security find him with my passport they simply jailed him, as it is not legal.
Secondly my medical examination will expire on June 2007.

So I would like to extend the visa form + passport submisison date to november 2006.
Or they allowed me to submit my passport to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for visa stamping.

-Kashbeen
Old Aug 29th 2006, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

As I had a genuine problem to submit my passport to CHC.
So I simply wrote an email to them & defined my situation.
And thanks God that they extend the visa form submisison date.

-Kashbeen
Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:23 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not a valid reason - it may be an inconvenience but not a valid reason.

Originally Posted by kashbeen
Hi,

As I had a genuine problem to submit my passport to CHC.
So I simply wrote an email to them & defined my situation.
And thanks God that they extend the visa form submisison date.

-Kashbeen