Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

Old Sep 17th 2004, 6:49 am
Just Joined

kashbeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

HI All,

I had applied for Canadian immigration since july 2001 from Islamabad as Civil engineer. Following are the details:

16/07/2001 Application Submitted
23/07/2001 AOR Received

Since than i dont get any feedback from them, my friends applied after me & they got Letter to submit Updated Forms and IELTS score.
1) Why immigration office not send that letter to me yet, on;line status is "In progress"?
2) Is i have to fill new form by myself & send to visa office or i have to wait for the same letter my friend received?

3) Also i dont get any healthy reply for my last post "Dual Qualification and work experience" i post it yesterday, please replied on that thread also.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old Sep 17th 2004, 3:26 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr Miller, i need your suggestion

Each case is processed at it's own pace and times vary greatly even between applications received the same day. But you CHC may have mailed letter to you already and it may be lost (it sometimes happen). It would be a good idea (as I have stated here many times since June 2002) to update your application package to new law's requirements (new forms and updated as well as missing documents) without waiting for request.

Originally Posted by kashbeen
HI All,

I had applied for Canadian immigration since july 2001 from Islamabad as Civil engineer. Following are the details:

23/07/2001 AOR Received

Since than i dont get any feedback from them, my friends applied after me & they got Letter to submit Updated Forms and IELTS score.
1) Why immigration office not send that letter to me yet, on;line status is "In progress"?
2) Is i have to fill new form by myself & send to visa office or i have to wait for the same letter my friend received?

3) Also i dont get any healthy reply for my last post "Dual Qualification and work experience" i post it yesterday, please replied on that thread also.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old Sep 18th 2004, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

amina is an unknown quantity at this point

Prepare yourself for IELTS. Take the test coz you badly need this to boost your application.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

kashbeen ,
I have heard CIC Islamabad responds to you query pretty quick. A friend of mine , Software/IT guy based in Islamabad applied for Canadian Immg and once he sent Fax to CIC Islamabad and got response within a week time. I suggest you should try that.

HI All,

23/07/2001 AOR Received

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old Sep 18th 2004, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Each case is processed at it's own pace and times vary greatly even between applications received the same day. But you CHC may have mailed letter to you already and it may be lost (it sometimes happen). It would be a good idea (as I have stated here many times since June 2002) to update your application package to new law's requirements (new forms and updated as well as missing documents) without waiting for request.

Thanks alot, actually i joined that group 3 days ago.
Its a very nice group i get very good advices from here.
So now i am going to fax CIC to query my application status.
Secondly i will fill new form & submitted to cic.
But i heard that, if I fill new form than my application is entertained with new point system secondly my application is again put in back of queue,means my lockof date becomes the one on which i will submit new form.
Is it correct?

Thanks again all of you.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Send PM to me. I will give you my friend's contact... ask him what he sent and what kind of response he got from CIC Islamabad.

Thanks alot, actually i joined that group 3 days ago.
Its a very nice group i get very good advices from here.
So now i am going to fax CIC to query my application status.
Secondly i will fill new form & submitted to cic.
But i heard that, if I fill new form than my application is entertained with new point system secondly my application is again put in back of queue,means my lockof date becomes the one on which i will submit new form.
Is it correct?

Thanks again all of you.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by orazone
Send PM to me. I will give you my friend's contact... ask him what he sent and what kind of response he got from CIC Islamabad.

Thanks very much (ORAZONE).
my IM are [email protected] & [email protected]
& email box i use is [email protected]