Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr. Miller, I have a question for you.Could you please explain me this?

Mr. Miller, I have a question for you.Could you please explain me this?

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mr. Miller, I have a question for you.Could you please explain me this?

Originally Posted by Rob_999
I agree - it's crazy, but what other option do you have? Write a covering letter to HRDC explaining the circumstances that you have LMO but are seeking AEO to speed up PR application.

I really feel for you having gone though the process myself. I'd have lost it if London had refused to fast track!! Karma sent
It is a unpleasent situation, I wait a bit more to see if I can fix these things otherwise I will hire a lawyer or I give up and have my employer to apply for HRSDC AEO.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mr. Miller, I have a question for you.Could you please explain me this?

the last news I had is that the Embassy believes that my arranged employed is for 1 year only...
they misunderstand Work Permit, job offer and Arranged Employment
lol...they told me that even if I gave them my work permit (that they believe be approved from HRSDC and not from CIC Vegreville ) and the Permanent job offer letter from my employer, this doesn't mean having AEO.
Crazy... if you think that they are supposed to know everything about immigration and then they don't even follow the CIC immigration manual.
They want the AEO confirmation from Saint John ' s HRSDC
I start doubting about their knowledge