Mr Miller,help Please! Urgent!

Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

leemon20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Miller,help Please! Urgent!

Hello Mr Miller,

Here is my situation. Please suggest!
Applied Buffalo , july 2004. Gotten my IA , interview waived and meds form sent to me with additional docs required, July 2007. In 2006 I got married and notified Buffalo immidiately. My wife has never been in USA. She has an US immigration petition in file pending so was not granted a non immigrant spouse visa by the US embassy back home. Now CIC Buffalo is asking me to provide all the docs for my wifes(educational certs,pics, police clearance etc.) They also noted on the additional docs required letter that as soon as I send my Wife's Info and pics they will send the medical forms for my wife. Now my questions are:
1. Since my wife has never been in USA, does she still need FBI fingerprinting or the Police clearence from Bangladesh is sufficient for her???? (I am submitting my FBI fingerprints from USA.)
2.The fact that my wife is not getting a U.S VISA and not able to come to USA right now , how will her medicals be done?? How will her CANADIAN PR visa be granted by Buffalo(If by God's grace we finally get the PR for Canada)????

PLEASE REPLY! THANKS
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:01 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Miller,help Please! Urgent!

Hi

Originally Posted by leemon20
Hello Mr Miller,

Here is my situation. Please suggest!
Applied Buffalo , july 2004. Gotten my IA , interview waived and meds form sent to me with additional docs required, July 2007. In 2006 I got married and notified Buffalo immidiately. My wife has never been in USA. She has an US immigration petition in file pending so was not granted a non immigrant spouse visa by the US embassy back home. Now CIC Buffalo is asking me to provide all the docs for my wifes(educational certs,pics, police clearance etc.) They also noted on the additional docs required letter that as soon as I send my Wife's Info and pics they will send the medical forms for my wife. Now my questions are:
1. Since my wife has never been in USA, does she still need FBI fingerprinting or the Police clearence from Bangladesh is sufficient for her???? (I am submitting my FBI fingerprints from USA.)
2.The fact that my wife is not getting a U.S VISA and not able to come to USA right now , how will her medicals be done?? How will her CANADIAN PR visa be granted by Buffalo(If by God's grace we finally get the PR for Canada)????

PLEASE REPLY! THANKS
1. If she has never been in the US, then you don't require the FBI fingerprints.
2. If she has only lived in Bangladesh, then she only needs the PCC from Bangladesh http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...bangladesh.asp
3. She would have her medical in Bangladesh at one of the DMPs. http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicali...&ProvinceName=
ensure that the DMP sends the results to Ottawa, where Buffalo's med results go.
4. You will have to get her passport to Buffalo for the COPR and then return it to her.