Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr Miller and Experts Advice Required

Wikiposts

Mr Miller and Experts Advice Required

Old Feb 24th 2004, 4:28 am
Just Joined

jingi16 has a spectacular aura aboutjingi16 has a spectacular aura aboutjingi16 has a spectacular aura about
Default Mr Miller and Experts Advice Required

Sorry I know I am re-posting this question as I haven't not received any replies for my earlier post and I thought I might did some mistake in earlier post here is another try.

Here is my case:

My wife is living in Canada (Citizen). I am living in USA as a temporary VISA holder. I have finished my medical, police clearance and all and sent my application to my wife and from there she paid all the immigration fees and submitted to Canada Immigration Office on November-26th, 2003. In January-2004 she moved to USA before she got the confirmation letter from Canada Immigration office.

Recently I was checking the online application status it says:

We received your application to sponsor <My Name> on December 15, 2003

We started processing your application on January 07, 2004.

We sent you a letter on January 19, 2004 to <My Wife Canada Address>
about the decision on your application.

Sponsorship Application Status ----------------- Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status ---------- Not Available

Now my wife’s Canadian address is no more correct and it looks like we missed the letter send by immigration office.

My Questions are:
1) Where should I inform the change of address of my wife (Canada to USA)? In USA or in Canada?
2) Will there be any delay in application because my wife moved to USA?
3) How can I request the Immigration office to re-send the misplaced letter? What information do they generally send after you submit your application? I am sacred if they have requested for any other information in that letter.
4) What is the general processing time in my case?
5)

Please expert’s advice me.

Swesh