Mr. Miller: which caips form

Old May 22nd 2004, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

jenyapching is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Miller: which caips form

hi Mr. Miller,

I'm trying to help a friend obtain his caips notes. I'm confused as to which form to use. Is it the IMM5476B (Use of A Representative) or IMM5475 (Individual's consent to Disclosure)?

thanks in advance.
Old May 22nd 2004, 2:16 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr. Miller: which caips form

HI Jenyapching

Originally posted by jenyapching
hi Mr. Miller,

I'm trying to help a friend obtain his caips notes. I'm confused as to which form to use. Is it the IMM5476B (Use of A Representative) or IMM5475 (Individual's consent to Disclosure)?

thanks in advance.
Consent to disclosure.

PMM
Old May 23rd 2004, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

stillw8ng is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jenyapching,

How are you? You mentioned before that your sister and your friend have pending applications here in Manila. Have they heard anything from the Embassy?

I would highly appreciate it if you can update me on their status.

Thanks and best regards,

stillw8ng

Originally posted by jenyapching
hi Mr. Miller,

thanks in advance.
Old May 23rd 2004, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Mr. Miller.

hi stillw8ng,

I sent you an email after I received one from you. Anyway, I'm assuming you didn't get it because you're still asking me about the status :-) My sister and my friend's applications (different applications) are still "in process". The last communication they had with the embassy was the request for new & updated forms. That was probably a year ago.

Originally posted by stillw8ng
Hi jenyapching,

How are you? You mentioned before that your sister and your friend have pending applications here in Manila. Have they heard anything from the Embassy?

Thanks and best regards,

stillw8ng
Old May 23rd 2004, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Mr. Miller.

hi stillw8ng,

I sent you an email after I received one from you. Anyway, I'm assuming you didn't get it because you're still asking me about the status :-) My sister and my friend's applications (different applications) are still "in process". The last communication they had with the embassy was the request for new & updated forms. That was probably a year ago.

Originally posted by stillw8ng
Hi jenyapching,

Thanks and best regards,

stillw8ng
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

ranv01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does someone know what to do to get the CAIPS note (which form to send, where to send it and who has the right to request the caips)?

Thanks,

Originally posted by PMM
HI Jenyapching

Consent to disclosure.

PMM
Old May 23rd 2004, 1:23 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ranv

Originally posted by ranv01
Does someone know what to do to get the CAIPS note (which form to send, where to send it and who has the right to request the caips)?

Thanks,
Take a look here:http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml
it tells you what forms to use and where they are. (You might of checked the CIC site you know)

YOu are going to have to authorize someone in Canada to apply for the CAIPS file. So that the person should be the one you authorize in the form. Check the CIC site for the address.

PMM
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

ranv01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PMM

Take a look here:http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml
it tells you what forms to use and where they are. (You might of checked the CIC site you know)

YOu are going to have to authorize someone in Canada to apply for the CAIPS file. So that the person should be the one you authorize in the form. Check the CIC site for the address.

PMM
Pmm,

Where on cic's website did you find the find this form? The IMM 5475 file does not seem to appear on cic website... Nothing found by doing a search. Nothing about the address of where to send the forms either....

Thanks...
Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

bighead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ranv01
Pmm,

Where on cic's website did you find the find this form? The IMM 5475 file does not seem to appear on cic website... Nothing found by doing a search. Nothing about the address of where to send the forms either....

Thanks...
you dont have to use imm5475.. you can use imm5476 as PMM suggested...

all information you will ever need to know about what kind of personal information is available and how it can be accessed is at http://infosource.gc.ca/Info_1/CIC-e.html

the form you can use http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/dwnld/350-57_e.pdf

further information on the process http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57_e.asp

all the info is there including who can request the information and where the request should be sent to... it costs C$5... i would still recommend going through a professional service though if you dont know anyone who is a canadian citizen or permanent resident or you dont want them to know whats going on with your application....

Last edited by bighead; Jun 4th 2004 at 5:21 am.