Wikiposts

Mr. Berto ..Your Views Pl.

Old Feb 20th 2002, 2:46 am
Bewildered

Default Mr. Berto ..Your Views Pl.

Dear mr. Berto,

How would link the delay of second set with the implementation of the first set of
reg. with/ without changes. I know it's tough to give a precise answer esepecially
dealing with politicians. But your educated guess with the understanding of local
situation might give us a clue.

Thanks in advance......Bewildered

Old Feb 23rd 2002, 12:45 am
Berto Volpentes

Default Re: Mr. Berto ..Your Views Pl.

There is obviously a lot of public and private pressure on the new = minister. The
Minister has given extra time for the committee to do = some work (an extra month) it
may be that they are waiting for that time = to publish the second tranch as well.

With so much outcry and mounting political pressure and recognition = within the
department that the regulations were not really polished = before they had to be
published, it is not surprising that there is a = delay.

As I had said many times before, the last time they changed this monster = it took
nearly two years to implement and decades to clarify.

--=20 Good luck,

All opinions expressed are IMHO, not anyone else's

Berto Volpentesta, B.A. (Spec. Hons.), B.Ed. Member, OPIC Director, OPIC and
Education Committee Chairman

Sidhu & Volpentesta Inc. Serving people around the world since 1991

www.svcanada.com

"Bewildered" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]...
    > Dear mr. Berto,
    >=20
    > How would link the delay of second set with the implementation of the first set of
    > reg. with/ without changes. I know it's tough to give a precise answer esepecially
    > dealing with politicians. But your educated guess with the understanding of local
    > situation might give us a clue.
    >=20
    > Thanks in advance......Bewildered