Mr. Andrew/Mr. Jim please advise

Old Mar 6th 2005, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

alroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Andrew/Mr. Jim please advise

Hello,

I need your advise please. I applied in May 2002 from Buffalo and was told to redo medical in December 2004 (after our previous medical expired in October 2004) now its almost 2 months I have not heard from Buffalo office. Last time when I ordered the caipsnotes the B Dec was 1 and the S Dec was also 1 (valid till 3-5-2005)

I need your opinion please I cannot understand why it is taking so long ?? Now should I re-order the caipsnotes to find out the delay. Although I have fax the Buffalo office an inquiry letter, but no response. Actually my other daughter’s medical will be expiring in May, 2005 and my visa for the United States will expire in April 2005. I am in a fix what to do next beside waiting…….

Thanks in advance.

Alroy

Last edited by alroy; Mar 6th 2005 at 6:43 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Mr. Andrew/Mr. Jim please advise

Mr. Andrew/Mr. Jim please advise, any comments will be appreciated

thanks

alroy
Old Mar 7th 2005, 3:33 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately you applied when you shouldn't as rules were unknown until June 2002 - you used old rules, old forms while all cases filed after December 2001 were already subject to new law. This was the first and major mistake leading to never ending delays. CIC website was clearly warning on the main page about new rules coming in force and such warning was posted there since well before October 2001 when IRPA was signed into law.

It seems that all you are waiting for now are results of security checks and there is nothing anyone can do to speed things up, sorry. Sending status requests won't help either.

Originally Posted by alroy
Hello,

I need your advise please. I applied in May 2002 from Buffalo and was told to redo medical in December 2004 (after our previous medical expired in October 2004) now its almost 2 months I have not heard from Buffalo office. Last time when I ordered the caipsnotes the B Dec was 1 and the S Dec was also 1 (valid till 3-5-2005)

I need your opinion please I cannot understand why it is taking so long ?? Now should I re-order the caipsnotes to find out the delay. Although I have fax the Buffalo office an inquiry letter, but no response. Actually my other daughter’s medical will be expiring in May, 2005 and my visa for the United States will expire in April 2005. I am in a fix what to do next beside waiting…….

Thanks in advance.

Alroy
Old Mar 7th 2005, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Mr. Andrew for your reply. I deeply appreciate your comments

thanks again

alroy
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Mr. Andrew Miller,

I need some clearification, As I mentioned in my first post that my caipnotes says B Dec 1 and S Sec 1 (valid until 3-5-2005). my question is

1. Is there any other Background check besides this and what happens once my S. Sec validity expires????

thanks in advance

alroy
Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:00 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

That is all. Once decision expire the check will have to be repeated in most cases.

Originally Posted by alroy
Mr. Andrew Miller,

I need some clearification, As I mentioned in my first post that my caipnotes says B Dec 1 and S Sec 1 (valid until 3-5-2005). my question is

1. Is there any other Background check besides this and what happens once my S. Sec validity expires????

thanks in advance

alroy
Old Mar 9th 2005, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
That is all. Once decision expire the check will have to be repeated in most cases.

Thank you Mr. Andrew Miller, you have always been helpful to us

regards

alroy