Mr. Andrew I need your advice

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 4:52 am
Just Joined

carratu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Andrew I need your advice

My son born in Canada when a was waiting my PR. My status in Canada was Visitor at that moment. One month after my son born we received our passports with the PR and we did the landing.
We didn’t notify to the CIC the change in the family because our baby was Canadian.
Am I in trouble because that?
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Madhuba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr. Andrew I need your advice

Nope. Your child is Canadian and was therefore not immigrating to Canada. Only you and your wife/husband were. So no need to include in application.

Madhuba

Originally posted by carratu
My son born in Canada when a was waiting my PR. My status in Canada was Visitor at that moment. One month after my son born we received our passports with the PR and we did the landing.
We didn’t notify to the CIC the change in the family because our baby was Canadian.
Am I in trouble because that?
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Madhuba
Nope. Your child is Canadian and was therefore not immigrating to Canada. Only you and your wife/husband were. So no need to include in application.

Madhuba
My friend was in the same situation and what Madhuba is saying is the same that my friend was told...
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

prodigy346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, technically, you should have informed the consulate about the birth. Just because your child is canadian doesn't mean you don't need to inform them about the birth. However, I don't think this error will have any significant consequences.

Originally posted by tsananez
My friend was in the same situation and what Madhuba is saying is the same that my friend was told...