Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr Andrew , Can I show new relative for points claim, instead of earlier relative

Wikiposts

Mr Andrew , Can I show new relative for points claim, instead of earlier relative

Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:44 am
Just Joined

infocan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr Andrew , Can I show new relative for points claim, instead of earlier relative

Sir,
I am 2002 april case from new delhi. Recently CHC Delhi office have send me letter asking for more information.
I have claim points for relatives in Canada. CHC want certified education/birth certificate copy of my relative(aunt) that shows my grandparents name. Plus her latest resident status supporting documents. Now at the moment , she is really dill doling sending all documents again. Gods knows what is the reason. May be she is finding diffcult find old birth/education certificate.Meanwhile the deadline for responding back is approaching fast( this month end). Now should I write to CHC that you may fortified my points claim on “ relatives in Canada”
As such my understanding is , I should able to pass the minimum criteria even without these 5 points

Also another point is off late my sister have become Canadian resident one year ago. (At the moment she is house wife & not working)
At the time of my application, in april 2002 the only relative living was my aunt. But now situation have changed. Can I claim points of my sister instead of maternal aunt. Please guide me. Which of the two options I should do,
1> Request them to fortified my points of “relatives in Canada” or

2> Try show my sisters point. In any case in schedule 3 form , I have given my sister latest address in Canada only.

Looking forward to hear from your side
regards
infocan
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:57 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr Andrew , Can I show new relative for points claim, instead of earlier relative

Explain to visa post situation just like you did in your post here. And add evidence showing your sister's PR status, fact that she is really your sister (your and hers birth certificates must show same parent) and fact that she lives in Canada.