MPNP under a Strategic Initiative

Old Dec 16th 2011, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Default MPNP under a Strategic Initiative

Hello People,

How are you guys doing?
I am a very new member of this wonderful forum and an aspirant for MPNP program for Canada.
Recently i got this link while searching on web

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/br...itiatives.html
on MB official website and after reading "Exploratory visits" i thought me and my spouse can apply for the same.
So we wrote a letter/email to the listed emal id and we have received an email stating that :

"We have received your e-mail request to be invited to complete an exploratory visit in Manitoba. Please note our office receives numerous requests like yours and will review them based on our availability. The information you have provided will be carefully reviewed and you will be contacted via e-mail regarding our decision to accommodate your request. If you do not hear from us within 60 days, please send a follow up e-mail directly to this e-mail address."

Can somebody suggests me what will the next step - do they send this confirmation to every mail they receive - i m feeling so anxious any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Summ
Old Dec 16th 2011, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MPNP under a Strategic Initiative

yup..standard email if they consider you. Give it 2 months...be generous..as there will be a slowing down over the Xmas season, I am sure.

Nothing much you can do now ..other than looking at all the documents you will need for immigration and start preparing eventual needed translation..collecting reference letters and such things.