Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

moving countries after medical request

moving countries after medical request

Old Dec 9th 2004, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default moving countries after medical request

If you receive the request to undertake medicals, does the CHC carry out a set of background checks for that country all over again? Also will you have to provide police certificates in addition if you stay their for more than 6 months?

Thanks

Majj

Last edited by Majj; Dec 9th 2004 at 5:47 am.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving countries after medical request

Originally Posted by Majj
If you receive the request to undertake medicals, does the CHC carry out a set of background checks for that country all over again? Also will you have to provide police certificates in addition if you stay their for more than 6 months?

Thanks

Majj
If u mentions ur movement to anoter country then over all answer is "YES".
i did my medicals in Pakistan after that i moved to saudiarabia. it was my bad luck that embassy then closed in pakistan after 911 and in a hold position cause of new immigration laws. all this effect me for 2 1/2 years more.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: moving countries after medical request

Originally Posted by netkit
If u mentions ur movement to anoter country then over all answer is "YES".
i did my medicals in Pakistan after that i moved to saudiarabia. it was my bad luck that embassy then closed in pakistan after 911 and in a hold position cause of new immigration laws. all this effect me for 2 1/2 years more.
So even after medical request, and doing medicals, they will start background checks all over again?