Moving canada from UK

Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:33 am
Just Joined

jazz25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving canada from UK

Hi there

I'm new to this site, just join today

I need a advice,if it is possible

we r also considering moving toronto from UK as a Federal Skilled Worker Class & my wife's family (sister) lives there. What we need to start the process? our form are ready to submit & do we need pass EILETS? or any point basis? How long gone take the process to finish? we r both self-employed. I have strong IT & Construction Background. Which is the best & quickest way to get PR.

Thanks for any advice
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:17 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving canada from UK

Originally Posted by jazz25
Hi there

I'm new to this site, just join today

I need a advice,if it is possible

we r also considering moving toronto from UK as a Federal Skilled Worker Class & my wife's family (sister) lives there. What we need to start the process? our form are ready to submit & do we need pass EILETS? or any point basis? How long gone take the process to finish? we r both self-employed. I have strong IT & Construction Background. Which is the best & quickest way to get PR.

Thanks for any advice
Hi,

Welcome to the site. Have you checked out the wiki yet? There is lots of info there about moving to Canada.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...an_Immigration
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Is English your first language?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

whats that got to do with it?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

The original poster states:
do we need pass EILETS?

Is this not the language test? hence my question!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:13 am
Just Joined

jazz25 is an unknown quantity at this point

reason i aks about Eilets. some one told me that's another way to get more score if u apply to canada on point basis
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

If English is your first language and you were taught in this language ie schooled in the UK then you will (should) score maximum points for this language. Others have mentioned taking French test to gain that couple of points which can be all important for them but also there are a number of posters who mention that they have found the French test very difficult and gained no or very few points after taking lessons etc.