Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Moved: Need help with the permanent residency

Moved: Need help with the permanent residency

Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

karen 1972 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moved: Need help with the permanent residency

I am really hoping someone in Manchester or come from Manchester can help.We are just about to send our passports and phots off for the permanent residency,and we got the photos done at max spielmans last night and they have just told us they cant do the photo to the size the embassy wants them. Can any one tell me if they sent just normal sized passport photos and if they were ok, or if they could recommend anywhere in Manchester to go.As they have to have them by 1st February.I would be very glad of any advice
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moved: Need help with the permanent residency

hi~

i am not from manchester. but just wanted to pass on. that when i had my photos done.they just did passport size in the shop and then trimmed them down to size. not a problem.

good luck~
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

karen 1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
hi~

i am not from manchester. but just wanted to pass on. that when i had my photos done.they just did passport size in the shop and then trimmed them down to size. not a problem.

good luck~
Thankyou Maple leaf, We are just worrying just in case they dont accept them and thats more time wasted.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karen 1972
Thankyou Maple leaf, We are just worrying just in case they dont accept them and thats more time wasted.
i understand i have been there done that. it does pay to ensure you are doing everything right.