Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

moved: dropping passports into London

Wikiposts

moved: dropping passports into London

Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of
Red face moved: dropping passports into London

does anyone know if my wife,(who is not the principal applicant), can drop off our passports to the CHC in London instead off me....

mike

Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

oxon5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moved: dropping passports into London

Mike

I believe that she can - I've just gone through the process and all they ask you for is the family name and file number. Then they give you a receipt (which looks like a raffle ticket) and tell you to come back in two weeks.
Take your letter requesting the passports as that will get you past the security guards.

Kevin

Last edited by oxon5; Oct 26th 2007 at 3:57 am. Reason: correcting typos
Old Oct 26th 2007, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of
Smile Re: moved: dropping passports into London

thanks Kev....

mike

New Glasgow, NS...HERE WE COME!!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

oxon5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moved: dropping passports into London

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done in getting there at last - We've just collected our passports too.

Good luck in NS

Kevin