Moved: disclosure scotland

Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Question Moved: disclosure scotland

i read disclosure scotland checks are ok sooooooooooo.
i now read disclosure scotland checks are not suitable
can someone thats actualy gone through the system tell yes or no...
i contacted local force , dumfries and galloway and thay say pass.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: disclosure scotland

Disclosure Scotland is for employment within Scotland, isn't it? It's not suitable for CIC's purpose.

You need a proper records check - contact the Subject Access office at your local force. If you live in Scotland, tick the "PNC" (England/Wales) box too, still only costs a tenner. If you don't, CIC might come back to you for the national check later causing a delay.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesmc
i read disclosure scotland checks are ok sooooooooooo.
i now read disclosure scotland checks are not suitable
can someone thats actualy gone through the system tell yes or no...
i contacted local force , dumfries and galloway and thay say pass.
Disclosure Scotland is where most if not all of the CRB checks are sent for people working with kids in the UK - so think that it is mainly aimed at that type of check rather than the standard police check.

gaynor
x
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice

We were told by our immigration lawyer at the beginning of june to get a disclosure scotland check done so we did, sent the disclosures to lawyer yesterday. Lawyer was on the phone telling me that some of the visa officers take them, some of them don't and lucky us ours doesn't so now we need to get yet another police check done, this time its the england/wales one.

Hopefully after thats done it won't be long before we get our passport request. Our application was through PNP and we started the process in March 2005 and hopefully should get passport requests soon.

Fiona
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Moved: disclosure scotland

thanks for that ,have phoned local police sgt he told me dumfries and galloway only deal with disclosure scotland crininal checks and never heard
of form 3019A .

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Seems he doesn't know what he's talking about, or didn't understand what you were talking about!

From D&G's own website:-

Subject Access application forms (SA1) are available from every police station within Dumfries and Galloway or you can print and complete a form here, which is available to download as a PDF document and opens in a new browser window. Please read the guidance notes carefully and note that proof of identity must be included with the application form.

When you have completed and returned the application form, proof of identity together with the relevant fee, currently £10, and the Chief Constable is satisfied as to your legal right to access the information, you will receive, within 40 days, a copy of any personal data the Chief Constable is obliged to release under the terms of the Act.

http://www.dumfriesandgalloway.polic...oi/datapro.htm

Originally Posted by jamesmc
thanks for that ,have phoned local police sgt he told me dumfries and galloway only deal with disclosure scotland crininal checks and never heard
of form 3019A .

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

thank you, thank you ,thank you i thought he couldnt be bothered with me.
best regards jimmy.