Wikiposts

Moved: CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moved: CPC Mississauga

Has anyone ever phone the cntre as Ithought it may be useful to send a copy of the property purchase agreement, as it was one of the things suggested to show intent of living in Canada.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:18 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Has anyone ever phone the cntre as Ithought it may be useful to send a copy of the property purchase agreement, as it was one of the things suggested to show intent of living in Canada.

IIRC you are a family class sponsorship as common law partners?

CPC Mississauga, verifies that your partner (the Canadian citizen) is eligable to sponsor you. (e.g. they haven't already defaulted on a sponsor agreement, etc etc). Once they've approved this they then pass the file to CHC London who assess whether you should be given PR. The Mississauga bit should only take 2-3 months. (leastways it did in 2004 for me & the Mrs) so I'd send the details to CHC when you know your file has got there.

Might be worth however, asking for this to be transferred to the immigration section where more knowledgeable folk maybe able to help. (The gestalt entity that is Andrew Miller for example)
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

I don't think Mississauga open your file until it's ready to be processed, meaning that if you sent an extra document now, they wouldn't know what to do with it, which papers to match it up with.

Personally, I wouldn't bother - I mean your application must be strong enough without that or else you wouldn't have submitted it? But you might want to send it anyway in case by some miracle it does reach your papers and tip the balance for you
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: CPC Mississauga

I guess we will hold off . I am sure we will get an acknoledgement of our application at some point and we feel that there was enough supporting material and as my partner has never applied to sponsor anyone before we are hoping there wont be a problem.

Thanks anyway - the website for August suggest a 42 day processing period, before it heads back to London, guess I can always send it here in the UK as an extra item to support the validity of our relationship.

Thanks anyway.

Rob