Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Moved: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

Moved: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:12 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Default Moved: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

Well we are crossing everything at the moment in a hope of getting medical requests this side of Christmas.
Having a really hard time not to rush home from work every day to check if that brown envelope is on the door mat.
Have now started to have dreams about finding said envelope saying no thanks.
Any Aug 05 AOR out there suffering too?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

dreamon will become famous soon enoughdreamon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

Hi there

Have got much empathy as we too are in the same position. You might find going into the immigration section of this forum more useful. We only found this website a few weeks ago and made the same mistake. However, on the immigration section you'll find many more applicants in the same boat as ourselves . It would appear that nothing is moving further than application received May '05.

Our immigration company has told us that the CHC go by the date the application was rec'd and not the AOR date.

Also if you search xxkellyxx, you'll find a spreadsheet that she has put together to lots of different applicants timelines.

Good luck and lets hope we get some good news before Christmas. Regards Sue
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:22 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

My AOR was June '05. Heard absolutely nothing since. Just got to get on with life.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: AOR AUG 05....Starting To Have Nightmares

I would be surprised if August 05 AoRs heard before next year. CHC seem to be processing about six months' worth of applications per year, and were just getting into November 04 at the end of last year.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:06 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MarkG
I would be surprised if August 05 AoRs heard before next year. CHC seem to be processing about six months' worth of applications per year, and were just getting into November 04 at the end of last year.
Hi u3andthedog, we are also Aug 05, heard nothing since 90 day letter in June, I have calculated from other timelines that wr should hear something hopefully about medicals around Jan/feb if we are lucky.
I am desperate to get to Canada as my daughter is getting older, she is 17 now and the older she gets the less interested she seems in going. Just keep everything crossed she still wants to go when we get visas,
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice

Hi The Wortley's

Here's the link for the thread that dreamon referred to:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485699

Our timelines are below, AOR July 05 and have had our medicals though can't get too excited just yet as we have a bloody house to sell!

Quite my luck waiting for three years and then being prevented from moving on by selling the house!

Aah well, more time will tell. I genuinely do not even bother thinking about it, might make this tunnel a little longer

Hope you hear something soon.

Kelly
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:49 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shahzadandkelly
Hi The Wortley's

Here's the link for the thread that dreamon referred to:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485699

Our timelines are below, AOR July 05 and have had our medicals though can't get too excited just yet as we have a bloody house to sell!

Quite my luck waiting for three years and then being prevented from moving on by selling the house!

Aah well, more time will tell. I genuinely do not even bother thinking about it, might make this tunnel a little longer

Hope you hear something soon.

Kelly
Hi Shazhadandkelly,

Thanks for that but for some reason I cannot open the file, any ideas how to get to see it.
Thanks
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice

Um, no sorry....

It opens when I click on it - perhaps type in the www?

You could search for her in the members list?

No blinking use if it doesn't work!

Sorry!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:35 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice

Im having trouble geting on to kellys link too.
Can any computer buffs help?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:49 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of

We are also August 05 AORs and really suffering with the wait. I have a huge dilemma, because I have to decide this week whether to resign from my current job (with 3 months notice period) to take another job that I have just been offered. 6 months ago I certainly would have wanted this new job.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

we are Aug 05 too and i don't expect to hear before Jan Feb though technically it could be abytime now. I prefer a more negative outlook coz otherwise I don't think i could cope!

hang in there fellow Augs!! our time is coming!

Kaz x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point

We are still not in a position to leave and we applied Oct 04. I think you might have to wait a bit longer. I know it is completely unbearable..

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
Well we are crossing everything at the moment in a hope of getting medical requests this side of Christmas.
Having a really hard time not to rush home from work every day to check if that brown envelope is on the door mat.
Have now started to have dreams about finding said envelope saying no thanks.
Any Aug 05 AOR out there suffering too?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:30 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

we had to wait from dec 06 90 day letter until end of july 07 b4 getting medical request...we managed to contact canada house who actually rang me back..since then they seemd to fast track our appilcation..went from end of aug meds to visas beginning on november...i remember this spring tearing my hair out waiting for meds that never came!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:47 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

Did you see the recent post bt Richmag69 AOR 29/7/05 and just received medical requested.Keeping everything crossed for some good news
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Hi

I am also in the same boat. Hope we get our med request fast. but i am not expecting it before in Jan/Feb.

regs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.