Move to Canada from uk

Old Aug 2nd 2022, 11:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Canada from uk

Originally Posted by Gary246
Hi

sorry I’ve not had chance to get on recently been away working.

yeah 421 seems a good number like I said if I’ve done it right lol

not had chance to look at the other one yet, what does that entail?

thanks

gary
If you want to double check the 421, just give us a breakdown of your scores.

Not sure what you mean by 'the other one'?
Old Nov 24th 2022, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Gary246 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If you want to double check the 421, just give us a breakdown of your scores.

Not sure what you mean by 'the other one'?
Morning
Again sorry for the late reply I’ve not had much chance to get on recently.

I will double check that score but seems right from what I can see. Sorry I meant by the other one the other link you posted in your last reply I hadn’t had chance to look at that.

gary
Old Nov 24th 2022, 9:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gary246
Morning
Again sorry for the late reply I’ve not had much chance to get on recently.

I will double check that score but seems right from what I can see. Sorry I meant by the other one the other link you posted in your last reply I hadn’t had chance to look at that.

gary
No worries. Just bear in mind that with every birthday you have your points score will drop, and the whole EE program is changing next year, so if you are eligible and keen to apply then personally I'd get cracking with it.

I see what you mean about the other link now, have a read of that with a cuppa, that seems like your visa route from what you've said.

Good luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 24th 2022 at 9:22 am.
Old Nov 24th 2022, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond reputetdrinker has a reputation beyond repute

I second the comment above that if you qualify now you are taking a risk if you delay your application, because the eligibility criteria of visas can change and you might not qualify under the amended rules.
Old Dec 30th 2022, 5:49 am
Just Joined

London2OntarioRealtor is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I agree with last two comments if age is close to that barrier or effectings your application negitivy you want to get your application done asap. I know sometimes can be very tricky to fill all forms but once its done its done. Then its just the waiting but atleast your ago is from point of application I guess so makes big diference.
Old Apr 16th 2023, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Rigbys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

me and my family are in a similar situation to yourself, when you started the process. Just wondering how it’s going/gone?
Old Apr 16th 2023, 11:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Rigbys
Hello,

me and my family are in a similar situation to yourself, when you started the process. Just wondering how it’s going/gone?
Just to say the OP would be applying under the FST program, and from what you've said on your other thread about your occupations, that wouldn't be the case for you.

HTH.