Move to Canada

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

tahir410 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Move to Canada

HI i want to move to Canada

So plz anybody guide me what i do i have done Master in Commerece so whats best option for me

thx
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Canada

Hi,

Just scanned back over your other posts which all relate to getting into Australia. So a great place to start would be to figure out which country appeals to you more and offers you the best opportunities.

Didn't read all your other posts but was picking up a sense that you were concerned about your proficiency in English...you'd want to work on improving that regardless of whether you were heading to Australia or Canada but not having read the posts in question, you have probably already said you have that in hand.

I'd settle down to several long sessions reading the WIKI...
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Main_Page
...particularly the groups of articles under the Australia and Canada headings. It'll really help you to get to grips with possible options, after which, you can begin to post more specific questions that people can help you with.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:38 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Canada

Originally Posted by tahir410
HI i want to move to Canada

So plz anybody guide me what i do i have done Master in Commerece so whats best option for me

thx
start here http://cic.gc.ca/