Experience 9 years in Drugs Manufacturing industry
No ielts test yet

Wife
Age 27
Qualification :LLB
Expereicne :none

01 baba
age 2.5 yrs

Based on above details , i want to know and understand that nowadays express entry system is very difficult to apply , so is there any other process to move ? I want to move with my family.kindly advise pls
Old Sep 7th 2022, 10:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to canada ;

I'm afraid we'd need a lot more info to help you. EE isn't difficult if you score enough, so firstly what is your CRS score?
Old Sep 7th 2022, 10:26 am
Just Joined

M.haseeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Sir/Mam,

First of all really thankyou for quick response.Personally speaking i didnt apply for EE because the score required in ielts is out of norm. But some of friends applied and not get enough score they need to qualify. So without wasting more time and money we need to move with quick and best option
Old Sep 7th 2022, 10:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M.haseeb
Sir/Mam,

First of all really thankyou for quick response.Personally speaking i didnt apply for EE because the score required in ielts is out of norm. But some of friends applied and not get enough score they need to qualify. So without wasting more time and money we need to move with quick and best option
EE is the quickest and best option for most. The IELTS score requirement will be similar for most visa routes, and you'd usually need that level of English to work in Canada anyway. Have you actually taken an IELTS test? If so, what were your scores? And what is your CRS score?

I see you've been asking for 4 years about moving to Canada. What happened to previous plans, have you applied for any visas?

If you can give us all the info we need then we can try and work out what you may be eligible for now, but your CRS score is pretty essential as a first step.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 7th 2022 at 10:37 am.
Old Sep 7th 2022, 10:40 am
Just Joined

i didnt applied for ielts yet becuase the i am not able to get desire bands as they need in EE , becuase english is not my mother tongue,secondly yes you are right i was prepared account here for 3 yrs back but due to covid i have to drop the option to relocate . But nowadays due to uncertainity in our country i again plan to move .

One of friend advise me that you apply for further studies for wife and you became a spouse of her , so in this way you will do a full job there and she will be study. I am very much worried and need to move asap because our country condition getting worst day by day.

Old Sep 7th 2022, 10:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

i didnt applied for ielts yet becuase the i am not able to get desire bands as they need in EE , becuase english is not my mother tongue
English doesn't need to be your first language, and in all honesty if you can't speak it well enough to get at least a 6.0 in IELTS bands (the minimum requirement), then I think life in Canada would be a struggle. You would be unlikely to get a job if you couldn't speak English to that level. Why not try taking the IELTS and see what you do get? That should be your first step really. Your English is pretty good from what I've seen on here.

iOne of friend advise me that you apply for further studies for wife and you became a spouse of her , so in this way you will do a full job there and she will be study. I am very much worried and need to move asap because our country condition getting worst day by day.
Yes you could look at the study permit route, if you have the funds to do so (you'd have to pay international tuition fees so it's usually pretty expensive). It's only a temporary route though and is usually a last resort. If your wife already has a LLB then presumably she'd only do a year's course, so wouldn't give you much time to sort out staying longer. So I'd explore routes to PR first, or try job hunting and have that as a back up.
Old Sep 7th 2022, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou for encouraging me . Today i again perform assesment on this website "<snip> " , consider ielts rating on avergae i.e 6 bands in each and submit application. Furthermore i have put all other information of mine and spouse as accurate i.e age, experience , education,relatives etc . Once i got assesement from this website then will let you know for further advise

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 7th 2022 at 1:32 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2022, 1:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thankyou for encouraging me . Today i again perform assesment on this website "<snip> " , consider ielts rating on avergae i.e 6 bands in each and submit application. Furthermore i have put all other information of mine and spouse as accurate i.e age, experience , education,relatives etc . Once i got assesement from this website then will let you know for further advise
Please don't use a third party website, just in case their assessment isn't accurate.

You can check your eligibility on the official website here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...nada-tool.html
Old Sep 8th 2022, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Hi ,

Based on lowest ranking calculation of crs score of primary applicant of my wife which is as follows
a) Primary applicant points (wife)
1.Age pts :100( Age is 28)
2.Education pt : 112 ( becuase she is license lawyer)
3.language pts: 64 ( min clb7 )
4.experience pts: i didnt understand how to calculate
becuase there was written canadian work experience.Although she have 2 yrs experience

b) spouse points (Me)

1.Langauge pts: 12(considering clb7)
2.education pts 9 ( considering less tgen professional degree pts)
3.experience pts: same i didnt understand how to calculate becuase there was written canadian work experience.Although i have 9 yrs experience

Now based on above points which are in total 297 crs which is definetly too weak. Based on employment offer there were 200pts. Now my question is that one of cousin have resturants in canada so if he just send me or my wife some emploment, so it work to get these additional points which will be now 297+200=497.

pls advise.
Old Sep 9th 2022, 11:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Hi ,

Based on lowest ranking calculation of crs score of primary applicant of my wife which is as follows
a) Primary applicant points (wife)
1.Age pts :100( Age is 28)
2.Education pt : 112 ( becuase she is license lawyer)
3.language pts: 64 ( min clb7 )
4.experience pts: i didnt understand how to calculate
becuase there was written canadian work experience.Although she have 2 yrs experience

b) spouse points (Me)

1.Langauge pts: 12(considering clb7)
2.education pts 9 ( considering less tgen professional degree pts)
3.experience pts: same i didnt understand how to calculate becuase there was written canadian work experience.Although i have 9 yrs experience

Now based on above points which are in total 297 crs which is definetly too weak. Based on employment offer there were 200pts. Now my question is that one of cousin have resturants in canada so if he just send me or my wife some emploment, so it work to get these additional points which will be now 297+200=497.

pls advise.
What is your score? For experience it asks you about skilled experience (which can be in any country) and Canadian work experience, so you need to answer both of those. You'll get points for skilled work experience in your own country.

It's only 200 points for certain NOC codes, it's a fairly small list, so are you sure you'd get 200 points? Or would it be 50 as it would be for most jobs?

You would only get points for an approved job offer i.e. one with a LMIA. So you'd need relevant experience for any job from your cousin to count, and he'd have to prove you were more qualified/experience than any Canadian that applied. It can't just be a random job.

Which province does your cousin live in?
Old Sep 10th 2022, 10:43 am
Just Joined

As i mentioed estimated crs score was 297 based on all factors only which is very weak for EE to qualified , i saw on crs criteria that 200 pts will be added if you get job offer from employer but there was not mentioned that it is in some specific noc as you inform me here.So thats why i asked you if my cousin give me job employment offer so is it worthy for additional scoring fory crs.

My cousin lives in hamilton ontario, Now tell what is the other option now
Old Sep 10th 2022, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

As i mentioed estimated crs score was 297 based on all factors only which is very weak for EE to qualified , i saw on crs criteria that 200 pts will be added if you get job offer from employer but there was not mentioned that it is in some specific noc as you inform me here.So thats why i asked you if my cousin give me job employment offer so is it worthy for additional scoring fory crs.

My cousin lives in hamilton ontario, Now tell what is the other option now
You need to retake the test (for both of you), using your skilled work experience and then let us know what that is.

Here is the info on a qualifying job offer - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...mployment.html

And the info on points for job offers (section D onwards), as you can see only NOC codes 00 are eligible for 200 points, all other NOC's are only worth 50 points - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...stem/grid.html