Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mother and Grandmother on the same application

Mother and Grandmother on the same application

Old Apr 16th 2016, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

optimadam will become famous soon enoughoptimadam will become famous soon enough
Question Mother and Grandmother on the same application

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can put my mother and grandmother on the same family sponsorship application or do they need to be separate applications?
Old Apr 16th 2016, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mother and Grandmother on the same application

Has the answer changed since the last time you asked?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...orship-874903/

and as pointed out in that thread, the cap for Parent/Grandparent sponsorship has been reached for this year - you need to check out the Supervisa.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

optimadam will become famous soon enoughoptimadam will become famous soon enough

The thread was hijacked and an answer was never given.

I am getting the paperwork ready for next year.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 9:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by optimadam
The thread was hijacked and an answer was never given.
Yes it was - the first reply you received told you it needed to be two applications, hence why the thread drifted, as you'd already had an answer.

So get both ready to submit next Jan, and good luck.

HTH.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't know if the first reply was relevant as it was for "Sponsor your eligible relatives" application not the "Sponsor Parents and Grandparents" application.

Thanks for the reply will get the application filled in.