most recent entry into canada...

Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

nzwasp is on a distinguished road
Default most recent entry into canada...

On the visa form the question is:

C-8) Most recent entry into Canada

Now in my passport its stamped - Calgary oct 13th 2008 - And i actually last came into the country from the states in november some time after i went to washington for 2 days. However in November the border guard didnt stamp my passport when i came back into the country. Do i put down the oct date that i know for sure or the november date that i cant quite remember the details or port name?
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:16 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: most recent entry into canada...

Hi

Originally Posted by nzwasp
On the visa form the question is:

C-8) Most recent entry into Canada

Now in my passport its stamped - Calgary oct 13th 2008 - And i actually last came into the country from the states in november some time after i went to washington for 2 days. However in November the border guard didnt stamp my passport when i came back into the country. Do i put down the oct date that i know for sure or the november date that i cant quite remember the details or port name?
November date.

Probably Coutts Alberta if it was a large Border crossing. Check your route home on a map, it will show the crossings.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Thank you so much for your quick response.

also

for a new work permit where it asks you:

I want to extend my date until so and so and / or change conditions.

Do i just tick change conditions and write the explanation about why I am here and what i am applying for.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:22 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by nzwasp
Thank you so much for your quick response.

also

for a new work permit where it asks you:

I want to extend my date until so and so and / or change conditions.

Do i just tick change conditions and write the explanation about why I am here and what i am applying for.
Change conditions, assuming you already have a work permit, and a new or extended LMO or in a position that doesn't require an LMO.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

I have an open work permit at the moment, it cant be extended therefore im applying for a new work permit based on the successful lmo.