Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

The most beautiful paper I have ever seen

Wikiposts

The most beautiful paper I have ever seen

Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:54 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default The most beautiful paper I have ever seen

Yes, we Got it!!!!!!

And it is Beautiful.

When I came home from my morning swim there was a pickup sheet in the mailbox saying, that there was an international letter for me that the mailman needed signature for and since I was not home he would take it back to the post office after his tour finshed at 3PM and I could pick it up there. Of all things he was early and I must have missed him by about 30 min.

I KNEW what that letter was!!! and there was no way I was waiting till 3PM, so I called the post office and asked them what his reut was. They were really nice and told me so I got in the car and followed the described route until a coupple streets down I finally saw the bright yellow swiss post car.

He and the rest of the village must have thought I was crazy according to the screem uttered staring at the visa in my hands after I mutilated the envelope with trembling hands.

Oh how beautiful.

in greenisch and orange tones flowing into one another, with that magnificent hologramm in the upper left hand corner and the cut-out of half a maple leaf on the left edge.
In the center is affixed a piece of foil which, observed from an angle, reflects in multicolored rays of sunlight the images of 3 Royal Canadian Mounted Policemen galloping on noble steeds, each carrying a banner.
The ultimate culmination of beauty however is a single word sligtly above and to the right of each of our familys names.

it is not "IN PROCESS" or "DECISSION MADE" it is simply:

IMMIGRANT

Last edited by mhhp; Sep 14th 2005 at 9:57 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 10:07 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: The most beautiful paper I have ever seen

Congratulations....I hope you told that poor postman that that was the end of you stalking him. Hopefully I one day will see that wonderful visa!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 10:27 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Very well done to you Sir Mhhp, i bet you can smell the rye and hear the chair creaking better now ???????
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:25 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!! Wonderful news - I'm so very happy for you!!!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 11:49 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
Yes, we Got it!!!!!!

And it is Beautiful.

When I came home from my morning swim there was a pickup sheet in the mailbox saying, that there was an international letter for me that the mailman needed signature for and since I was not home he would take it back to the post office after his tour finshed at 3PM and I could pick it up there. Of all things he was early and I must have missed him by about 30 min.

I KNEW what that letter was!!! and there was no way I was waiting till 3PM, so I called the post office and asked them what his reut was. They were really nice and told me so I got in the car and followed the described route until a coupple streets down I finally saw the bright yellow swiss post car.

He and the rest of the village must have thought I was crazy according to the screem uttered staring at the visa in my hands after I mutilated the envelope with trembling hands.

Oh how beautiful.

in greenisch and orange tones flowing into one another, with that magnificent hologramm in the upper left hand corner and the cut-out of half a maple leaf on the left edge.
In the center is affixed a piece of foil which, observed from an angle, reflects in multicolored rays of sunlight the images of 3 Royal Canadian Mounted Policemen galloping on noble steeds, each carrying a banner.
The ultimate culmination of beauty however is a single word sligtly above and to the right of each of our familys names.

IMMIGRANT

Great news mhhp!!!! Really pleased for you.
But how will you fill all that spare time you spent "postie stalking" & "e-client checking"?
Should lady mhhp be worried
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Nice 1 mhhp

Ifeel like i've been on a rollercoaster waiting for your PR

Rosie
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Immigrant! Obviously you didn't need the Macademia chocs, the ground moose powder was enough.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:39 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Nice 1 mhhp

Ifeel like i've been on a rollercoaster waiting for your PR

Rosie
Thanks so much to all of you, and dont worry banana e/client is still working and I might continue stalking our postie, just for the fun of it.

I am still semi drunk with anticipation, 3 weeks and 2 days until landing.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:53 am
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Well done Sir mhhp!

Enjoy!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Hey mhhp,
Well done Well done, I am really happy for you , I am only concerned that after landing you will forget about this forum !
good luck
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud of

WOW what a happy and emotional posting - i'm nearly crying with joy for you!

Lucky you - be happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:46 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we Got it!!!!!! PPR that is, postie brought it this morning
Old Sep 15th 2005, 1:49 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Yes, we Got it!!!!!! PPR that is, postie brought it this morning
Congrats, the 15th of Sept. is a day to remember.

and

Ibraheem, dont worry, I'm an addict.

Bsidebaby, thanks, I actually was crying, you will get there some day soon
Old Sep 15th 2005, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sir mhhp and a wonderful post! I can just imagine you postie stalking lol.

All the best for your new life

I bet you're having lots more to celebrate your good news.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:07 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mhhp
Yes, we Got it!!!!!!

And it is Beautiful.

Oh how beautiful.

IMMIGRANT

mhhp, you are one CRAZY dude Congratulations man! Good luck with your new life in Canada

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.