More than 1 LMO application?

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Gales2Canada is a jewel in the roughGales2Canada is a jewel in the roughGales2Canada is a jewel in the roughGales2Canada is a jewel in the rough
Default More than 1 LMO application?

Hi to an amazing crowd!

I have spent ages reading so much stuff that you have all written, and what an informed lot you are!

To cut a (very) long story short, we are living in Canada on a 1 yr TWP which the company he works for will not be renewing (Exp 31 Jan 09)

Can he have more than 1 LMO application in at the same time - ie have several job applications on the go and then accept either the 1st LMO which arrives or the best job offer etc?

Also if the LMO does not arrive in time for the expiry of the existing LMO how long do we have - is there a period of 'grace' especially as there will be an LMO application in process?

Apologies if this is a FAQ, I have tried to read as much as I could before posting.

Also I have read about something called Trackett??? which seems to be a method to track PR application status - does anyone have information on this please?

Many thanks in advance!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

RANDW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: More than 1 LMO application?

Hi,

I have read posts from others that have had several LMO applications in, and indeed ended with choices to make, so that should not be a problem.

Not sure about the legality of current WP running out, you should be able to get 6 months as a visitor, but not sure.

www.trackitt.com is the address you need, some PR applicants have put their details on there to help people see timelines amongst other things.

R