More info from medicals!

Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:43 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute
Default More info from medicals!

We had our medicals done 1 month ago and we were really looking forward to hopefully getting our PR very soon. Well the big brown envelope did appear yesterday, but it was a bit disappointing
They have requested more tests for OH, without going into to much of his medical history, he had a lump removed from his face over 2.5 years ago, which he declared at the medical, and before we left the UK he had the all clear from our GP. There was a letter enclosed for us to send the GP that performed the medical asap which we did yesterday afternoon. We are hoping that it will just be a case of bloods to make sure that he is still all clear, but I'm a little nervous to say the least. To have come so far and have to worry about this is a pain! I fully understand why they are doing this and rightly so. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how long did it hold things up? At the bottom of the letter it did say that as soon as they receive the results from the further tests that they will forward their decision immediately to the immigration officer in our area, so Im taking this as quite positive? :: hey!!
Any input would be great, thanks guys
x
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:09 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More info from medicals!

Can't help with any info but thinking of you and the big fella.Also karma sent.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

It sounds like they are just probably checking all is OK. We had a medical delay which was much more complicated that yours and it took about 8 months to go through. However, I've seen many on here who have been asked for more info following medicals, and have had it all cleared up and PR in 2-3 months.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:28 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvmykids
It sounds like they are just probably checking all is OK. We had a medical delay which was much more complicated that yours and it took about 8 months to go through. However, I've seen many on here who have been asked for more info following medicals, and have had it all cleared up and PR in 2-3 months.
Fingers crossed hey!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bellanova
Fingers crossed hey!
everything is gonna be fine!
Don' t worry
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:06 pm
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by Quarte_2005
everything is gonna be fine!
Don' t worry
Thank you
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

I had a similar type of thing happen when we went for our medicals. I have had problems with back pain and had to go and be seen by an orthopaedic surgeon for assessment. It was all ok, and I guess the CHC are just doing their jobs.

Good luck
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:41 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Hi we had our meds on 1st of May(london..UK) and I got a letter 2 weeks ago asking me to have an echo cardiogram,a consultation with a cardiologist and obtain my full medical history..........I had surgery as a child for a murmur since then I have been perfectly healthy.......our DMP passed me ! Anyway I have had the test now...clean bill of health .......and a whopping £400 worse off...and it's back to the waiting game! I think they are being over cautious..I hope all goes well for your OH
Vic

We had our medicals done 1 month ago and we were really looking forward to hopefully getting our PR very soon. Well the big brown envelope did appear yesterday, but it was a bit disappointing
They have requested more tests for OH, without going into to much of his medical history, he had a lump removed from his face over 2.5 years ago, which he declared at the medical, and before we left the UK he had the all clear from our GP. There was a letter enclosed for us to send the GP that performed the medical asap which we did yesterday afternoon. We are hoping that it will just be a case of bloods to make sure that he is still all clear, but I'm a little nervous to say the least. To have come so far and have to worry about this is a pain! I fully understand why they are doing this and rightly so. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how long did it hold things up? At the bottom of the letter it did say that as soon as they receive the results from the further tests that they will forward their decision immediately to the immigration officer in our area, so Im taking this as quite positive? :: hey!!
Any input would be great, thanks guys
x
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:45 am
Nova Scotia

Thanks everyone for your input, just had the immigration doctor ring and basically all they need is confirmation that OH was signed off regarding the lump thingie so hopefully tomorrow we can get hold of our family GP in the UK and get a copy of the letter that we had form the dermatologist to say that he had been signed off thanks again everyone, will keep you all posted
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Grendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really niceGrendel is just really nice

I had a similar hold-up when my blood pressure was too high at the medical. Despite some problems with paperwork, I was eventually given 90 days to get the BP down to the right level (140/90) and have three tests done privately.

The tests came to £500+, and we suffered a lot of stress and worry, but the whole process was done in a couple of months. In the end, the visas came slightly earlier than we expected.

Good luck to both of you, and I hope it works out OK.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:12 am
Nova Scotia

Thanks guys, we had a call today from the Doctor that did the medicals and he contacted immigration and now they have said that OH needs to been seen by an Oncologist here just crazy, but I totally understand why they need to be sure, we were told that it could take up to 3 months for an appointment lets hope it quicker hey, thanks again xx
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:31 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Hi bella,

sorry to hear of your problems. Im anticipating a similar issue with my hubby. Our DMP here was a complete moron to say the least and documented everything as if it were a major crisis. I was given an inhaler for allergies 2 weeks ago by my GP . He has documented that i have "severe" asthma!!!! I couldnt believe it. Hubby had a small mole removed off his back last year at MY request as he kept catching it - Doctor in Uk said it was perfectly fine and not a "scary" mole - so it was never even sent off for testing or anything. DMP has documented it that Hubby had this mole removed from his back but provided none of the informatiion to say it was at our request and it was not suspicious. So im guessing we are going to get aletter asking for more details. i had a cyst removed off my back when i was 1 yr old - he has listed t his as a "lumpectomy" it was a CYST!!! and again with very little info so i hope they dont ask for further info on that as i dont think i have it!
Good luck though and please keep us posted
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:59 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, we had a call today from the Doctor that did the medicals and he contacted immigration and now they have said that OH needs to been seen by an Oncologist here just crazy, but I totally understand why they need to be sure, we were told that it could take up to 3 months for an appointment lets hope it quicker hey, thanks again xx
Hi Hun,

Sorry, only just seen this update, I hope you get an appointment as quick as poss so that you can move on and get all this resolved.

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:18 am
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by Tanah
Hi bella,

sorry to hear of your problems. Im anticipating a similar issue with my hubby. Our DMP here was a complete moron to say the least and documented everything as if it were a major crisis. I was given an inhaler for allergies 2 weeks ago by my GP . He has documented that i have "severe" asthma!!!! I couldnt believe it. Hubby had a small mole removed off his back last year at MY request as he kept catching it - Doctor in Uk said it was perfectly fine and not a "scary" mole - so it was never even sent off for testing or anything. DMP has documented it that Hubby had this mole removed from his back but provided none of the informatiion to say it was at our request and it was not suspicious. So im guessing we are going to get aletter asking for more details. i had a cyst removed off my back when i was 1 yr old - he has listed t his as a "lumpectomy" it was a CYST!!! and again wiith very little info so i hope they dont ask for further info on that as i dont think i have it!
Good luck though and please keep us posted
Wishing you all the best too. Our doctor that did the meds was really good , I just think they are being over cautious! I'm guessing it should only hold things up by a few months. Its just so frustrating being so close, thats the worst thing! Anyway watch this space and hopefully there will be good news to report soon
xx
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:19 am
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi Hun,

Sorry, only just seen this update, I hope you get an appointment as quick as poss so that you can move on and get all this resolved.

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Thanks Nikki xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.