Moderator Help !!

Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Moderator Help !!

Hi
The poll I started regarding occupations I meant to put IT as a topic but put food. As nobody has put a vote in food can I or you change it some way to reflect the original thought ?

Thanks

JET
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moderator Help !!

Originally Posted by JET747
Hi
The poll I started regarding occupations I meant to put IT as a topic but put food. As nobody has put a vote in food can I or you change it some way to reflect the original thought ?

Thanks

JET
Not a clue! (Can you tell I'm new?!?).

But I'll give it a go..................

Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, sorry. It will let me edit your post but not your poll. I will go and ask on the moderator forum and see if I'm missing something obvious............as Arnie would say, I'll be back.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:18 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

I meant to put IT as a topic but put food.
Wow- random!

LOL
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I knew I was hungry at the time....but that is far out !!!

JET
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I knew I was hungry at the time....but that is far out !!!

JET
If it makes you feel better, I couldn't find my phone when it was ringing earlier and wondered why it sounded all muffled...........only to find I'd put it in the fridge. Doh. Still, better than the time I locked myself out of the house in my pyjama's and slippers and had to walk to the phone box in the centre of the village to phone my mum who has the spare key - although I was pregnant at the time if that's any excuse for that one?!?

Anyway, have posted on the mods forum and will see if somebody else can edit your poll, I'll let you know later.

Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks

At least the stories you tell show that we are all human

JET
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:40 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Us mere mods cant edit polls, but send Sue a PM and she can.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=11
Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by iaink
Us mere mods cant edit polls, but send Sue a PM and she can.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=11
Thanks Iain - that's exactly what she's just said to me in answer to the question! So Jet, if you PM her then she'll sort it for you.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:00 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Okey, dokey its done.

We make a great team
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Sue --you are a Gem !!!!

JET
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Okey, dokey its done.

We make a great team
So Sue if you mod the mods who mods you
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:18 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
So Sue if you mod the mods who mods you
God and God alone....