Mistake on COPR- argh!!

Old May 20th 2012, 8:56 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mistake on COPR- argh!!

Having received our COPRs and passports back on Friday, we noticed that one of the children's place of birth is down as England when it should be Scotland.

Frustrating as we had raised this error on previous paperwork, twice already.

Can't speak to our immigration lawyer until Tuesday( we are not able to contact CIC directly as everything has to go through the lawyer as it's employer sponsored). His office thinks we should be able to get it changed when we flagpole at Coutts.

Has put a bit of a dampner on celebrating this weekend as we were hoping to be able to "land" next week. Hope we don't have to now wait for amended an document to come through.

Any one else had this sort of error recently???
Old May 20th 2012, 9:37 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mistake on COPR- argh!!

Errors such as this can normally be corrected at the port of entry.
Old May 20th 2012, 10:59 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Errors such as this can normally be corrected at the port of entry.
Thanks for your reply Jim.
Old May 21st 2012, 12:20 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Don't panic!! This happened to us last year, my son's place of birth was printed as Edinburgh, England. This was just amended when we landed. As was the spelling of one of my middle names! (I had freaked out a bit at that, resulting in a panicky phone call to the CHC.)
Old May 21st 2012, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the kid might prefer COB as England as opposed to Scotland
As Jim said easily corrected at POE.
Old May 21st 2012, 9:01 am
Don't call me MOM!!

Thanks, starting to get less stressed over this now. In fact the thought of a 9hour day trip in the car with 3 kids is raising my blood pressure somewhat
Old May 22nd 2012, 4:11 am
Don't call me MOM!!

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Maybe the kid might prefer COB as England as opposed to Scotland
As Jim said easily corrected at POE.
Poor child is mixed up enough already...her accent is a bit Scottish, bit Mancunian and Canadian when she feels like it