Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Missing payslips.p60's and long version birth cer?

Wikiposts

Missing payslips.p60's and long version birth cer?

Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice
Smile Missing payslips.p60's and long version birth cer?

We got our 90 day letter xmas eve, after i had picked myself off the carpet i set about finding everything!!! have got most stuff now but i am struggling to find missing payslips and p60's any ideas on how to get copies and do they really expect everyone to have every single one?
Also birth certs do they have to be the long version?

Advice needed!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

ali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant futureali-simon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Missing payslips.p60's and long version birth cer?

Originally Posted by Adeletrotter
We got our 90 day letter xmas eve, after i had picked myself off the carpet i set about finding everything!!! have got most stuff now but i am struggling to find missing payslips and p60's any ideas on how to get copies and do they really expect everyone to have every single one?

Advice needed!!!!
Our application was under PNP Skilled worker. I sent short birth certs and they requested long ones. P60's contact previous employers - mine sent me copies of missing ones (cant get original copies) probably wage slips too - dont know - didn't need them. Hope this helps.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adeletrotter

Advice needed!!!!
You can order an official copy of your full birth cert here:

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/or...rtificates.asp

That was what I submitted, no probs.

Re: P60s and payslips: I didn't provide any, just letters from employers and contracts - do they specifically ask for P60s and payslips now? Anyway I wasn't asked for any further info, what I provided was accepted no problems.

Good luck

Adele
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice

Thanks thats useful, i'll get a long version anyway better safe than sorry!

i quote from the letter:-

4. work experience documents - submit employment letters, contracts, pay-slips and job descriptions endorsed by your employers personnel department covering the period 10 years prior to your application date until today.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

I only submitted a short one. They never came back and asked me for a long one.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Hi its a long while since written on the forum , have been reading lots of the threads and hope you all dont mind but can anyone who has received the 90 dy letter please please put on the site what they are asking for Am sure it has been on the site many times .. we are now approx 24 mnths since applying and fingers crossed the letter may come shortly ... sorry but would appreciate anyones input