Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Miller / Jim /PMM - Please advise on Docs.

Wikiposts

Miller / Jim /PMM - Please advise on Docs.

Old Oct 27th 2006, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

sairam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Miller / Jim /PMM - Please advise on Docs.

We received the IA with interview waiver on August 11, 2006. I am supposed to provide the following docs within 90 days (before 11/10/2006). The letter says "DO NOT SEND DOCUMENTS SEPARATELY". I have all the following documents except the FBI finger prints. I called FBI and was told that it will take not less than 14 weeks for the finger print cards. So can I go ahead and send all the documents as requested WITHOUT FBI cards with an explanation of the delay in the processing by FBI?OR Shall I send a letter WITHOUT attaching any of the following available documents, explaining the delay of FBI finger print cards.

1. Medical exams. : Completed and sent to Ottawa.
2. Original police certs from FBI - Will not be available before 90 days.
3. Evidence of solvency - Available.
4. Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse- Will be made ready just before the requirement.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

sairam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Miller / Jim /PMM/ Any member - Please advise on Docs.

Looking for response from any member who is/was in the same situation.

Originally Posted by sairam
We received the IA with interview waiver on August 11, 2006. I am supposed to provide the following docs within 90 days (before 11/10/2006). The letter says "DO NOT SEND DOCUMENTS SEPARATELY". I have all the following documents except the FBI finger prints. I called FBI and was told that it will take not less than 14 weeks for the finger print cards. So can I go ahead and send all the documents as requested WITHOUT FBI cards with an explanation of the delay in the processing by FBI?OR Shall I send a letter WITHOUT attaching any of the following available documents, explaining the delay of FBI finger print cards.

1. Medical exams. : Completed and sent to Ottawa.
2. Original police certs from FBI - Will not be available before 90 days.
3. Evidence of solvency - Available.
4. Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse- Will be made ready just before the requirement.