Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Military Police Certificate Requested by CHC - PLEASE HELP

Wikiposts

Military Police Certificate Requested by CHC - PLEASE HELP

Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:39 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Default Military Police Certificate Requested by CHC - PLEASE HELP

We received out med request today, they also want Mr us3 to get a certificate from the military police when he was in the Army and based in Germany over 10 years ago. Anyone know where to get hold of this?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Military Police Certificate Requested by CHC - PLEASE HELP

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
We received out med request today, they also want Mr us3 to get a certificate from the military police when he was in the Army and based in Germany over 10 years ago. Anyone know where to get hold of this?
This is not as hard as it may seem, first of all it only takes about a week from them to receive it and return it to you and even better it is free!!

Just send a letter and SAE to;

The Data Protection Officer
SPCB
Southwick Park
Fareham
Hants
PO17 6EJ

Include your hubbies number, rank, name, Corps/Regt, place and dates he served and DOB and the jobs sorted. If you were married at the time he was serving I would also recommend asking them to do the same for you as well.

Anymore info just ask.

Regards

Happy Hatter
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy hatter
This is not as hard as it may seem, first of all it only takes about a week from them to receive it and return it to you and even better it is free!!

SPCB
Southwick Park
Fareham
Hants
PO17 6EJ

Include your hubbies number, rank, name, Corps/Regt, place and dates he served and DOB and the jobs sorted. If you were married at the time he was serving I would also recommend asking them to do the same for you as well.

Anymore info just ask.

Regards

Happy Hatter
This is why i love this forum, this is what its all about well done happy hatter
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:05 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice

Originally Posted by happy hatter

SPCB
Southwick Park
Fareham
Hants
PO17 6EJ

Anymore info just ask.

Regards

Happy Hatter

You are my hero thank you very much
xxxxxx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
You are my hero thank you very much
xxxxxx
Many thanks for your kind words, i'm just glad I could help.

All the best with your application

HH