Mike Chudoba and CRS

Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

Dinki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mike Chudoba and CRS

We are a UK based family looking to relocate to Canada in next few years. We have had a meeting with Michael Chudoba of CRS, has anyone had dealings with him or his company?

The service being offered appears to be really good, but wonder if anyone can help with feedback both positive or negative.

We are applying as Business Class and are not able to do it ourselves due to some circumstances.

Any help appreciated.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mike Chudoba and CRS

We've been dealing with a really good guy who is always available 7 days per week and seems to know his stuff. And he deals with the case himself instead of passing it over to someone else who then leaves and somebody takes over, who then leaves and a new person takes over and doesn't bother looking at the file...( no I'm not bitter really)

Not in Canada yet so can't rate him overall but so far so good!
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:12 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should consider using a consultant member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants because only they (and lawyers) can make representations on your behalf. They are examined and licensed by the society which was created under the aegis of the immigration department. It does not seem that Mr Chudoba is a member of CSIC or a law society.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

zednought will become famous soon enough

I met up with Mike and his wife in the UK about two years ago. They were both very knowledge about Canadian immigration. However, I could only make that assessment because the research I'd done also made me knowledgeable. I don't believe they could do anything I couldn't and they also made one or two dubious claims. The bill was the real shocker. They wanted 6000 GBP before they had done a single thing to aid in my Canadian immigration.

I decided to go it alone...

BTW medicals were complete nearly two weeks ago.

I still have Mike's business card. He isn't registered with the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants; his wife, Roberta Campbell-Chudoba is. As Jim Humphries has pointed out this is very important.

Last edited by zednought; Dec 15th 2009 at 8:25 pm. Reason: Additional information
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

We met with him a few years ago , I had heavily researched our situation before we spoke to him and he got a couple of key things wrong in regard to future sponsorship of family members

We decided before we went we would not sign up to anything there and then. When he realised we were not totally taken in by him the hard sell started, he got quite agitated when we said we would call him in a couple of days

We have had PR for a couple of years now, It was very easy and straight forward on the PNP. In my opinion I would rather spend the money on the relocation unless your case is complex ie criminal issues or health problems . You will be the one collecting and gathering the information even with a consultant..