migration company?

Old Jan 2nd 2016, 10:06 am
Just Joined

whizzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration company?

Can anyone please advise which migration company is best to use and options? is the express pool route better? TIA

So confused - husband is bricklayer hoping to head to Toronto area?
Old Jan 2nd 2016, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: migration company?

Hi Whizzer, Welcome to the group. As a first step you may want to check out the wiki (Category:Canadian Immigration : British Expat Wiki) and other posts for general information on the different routes and steps in emigrating to Canada. Don't worry it is perfectly normal to be confused as the beginning but you will find yourself learning so much in such a short period of time. This forum is great for help and advice but people can help more the more precise you can be.As for relocation companies a lot of people don't use them as you can do it all yourself relatively easily, once you get your head round the process. I was brought over my company so they did use a global mobility consultant (Mobility Services International (MSI)) who managed the process and I must admit they did a wonderful job and made it very easy but I am also sure it cost the company accordingly. Where experts are invaluable is when you have a complicated situation but for most it is the same process.Good luck.
Old Jan 2nd 2016, 1:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: migration company?

Originally Posted by whizzer
Can anyone please advise which migration company is best to use and options? is the express pool route better? TIA

So confused - husband is bricklayer hoping to head to Toronto area?
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Is there a reason you feel you need to use an immi consultant? Most people don't, and they're not usually required unless you have complicated circumstances such as a criminal record or medical issues.

If you do definitely qualify for EE and score enough on the CRS (450-480 or so or above) then that's a great option. Most can't go direct to PR, so if you can then go for it as that's the quickest and easiest route to PR by a mile.

You might also want to look in to the options for your husbands job in Canada, as from my vague understanding bricklaying just isn't a trade in demand there so he might not find it easy to find work. But a quick forum search will no doubt find some relevant threads.

Best of luck with it.