Migration agency for Canada

Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:15 pm

owenjames is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration agency for Canada

Hi, just starting the process...can anyone recommend a good migration agency please? thanks
Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration agency for Canada

Originally Posted by owenjames
Hi, just starting the process...can anyone recommend a good migration agency please? thanks
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Any particular reason why you think you need help with it, do you have complicated circumstances? If you do decide to employ a professional to do it for you, steer well clear of 'agencies' and make sure you use a licensed CSIC consultant - you can find recent recommendations by searching on the forum.

Good luck.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:18 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

hi, you dont need to use one unless you have a complicated situation but if you want to, I personally recommend Wildy Immigration.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:38 pm

Hi, its all very new and a bit overwhelming, have been reading a lot and looking for basic advice.

The route seems to for me to apply under the Canadian skilled migration visa (without a previous job offer). My occupation falls under NOC code 1122 - professional occupation in business services to management. This category has reached the cap, if i apply do I get put a waiting list? Do you know if the waiting list gets rolled over to next year? How many years can it take?

thanks
Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owenjames
The route seems to for me to apply under the Canadian skilled migration visa (without a previous job offer). My occupation falls under NOC code 1122 - professional occupation in business services to management. This category has reached the cap, if i apply do I get put a waiting list? Do you know if the waiting list gets rolled over to next year? How many years can it take?
OK, so it's reached it's cap for now, but it will be reopened on 1st July, so assuming that 1122 is still on the list of occupations in demand (it may be revised prior to this), you can just apply then.

There's no way you'd get an application in before then anyway even if the quota hadn't been reached, so best thing to do is just start preparing everything (or contact an immigration consultant if that's what you choose to do) and hope that 1122 stays on 'the list'.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 7:58 pm

Thanks for your feedback.