migrate to Canada

Old Jan 24th 2002, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

jaihanumanjee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reply to Mr Pillar

Re: Hi Denise
If you would be so so "kind" enough to see Mr Peter_all(Mule_all)'s comments...My question was to Denise but the Lame mentally handicapped Peter the Mule, as he is ,will always pass his two lbs worth of Mule shit unasked(Natural Predilection).By the way ,Mr Pillar let me assure you,I have full compassion for Mr Peter_All 's congenital Down Syndrome.So no hard feelings.Hope this suffices your questions or you need more clarifications?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jaihanumanjee
Can you help me in getting a job .I have 1 yr of software expeience in US and UK as well as 4 yr experience in India.I applied for canada immig in August 2001 but am disqualified now due to the new rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Begging will simply get you no where. You've been kicked out of every major country in the world its hightime you go back to india you punk. Canada does not need retards like you. With your experience in falsifying documents for immigration purposes, am sure you'll have no problems getting a job milking cows. In india.
Old Jan 24th 2002, 12:37 am
Andrew Miller

Dear "jaihanumanjee",

Can you please take your comments somewhere else where they may be appreciated? You
are not helping anyone here and for sure you are not helping your own cause at all.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 24th 2002, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Default hey Miller

Hey Miller or whoever you are,
This is in response to your mail.
When my post was "addressed " to Mr Denise(see above) ,how come a Mule like Peter_all pass vituperative comments without any reason and without being asked for? if you are not "blind"(?) or "Senile" ,please see the sequence of Peter_all 's comments in this public log.A person of your age( 60 Plus ) and I presume considerable intellect(going senile?) you still have the gall to say it is my fault,if I retort.
and Lastly :

Keep your firm's mentally sick legal assistants like peter_all out of this newgroup when they have "nothing" except "Mule shit" to share.
Old Jan 24th 2002, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Default hey Miller

Hey Miller or whoever you are,
This is in response to your mail.
When my post was "addressed " to Mr Denise(see above) ,how come a Mule like Peter_all pass vituperative comments without any reason and without being asked for? if you are not "blind"(?) or "Senile" ,please see the sequence of Peter_all 's comments in this public log.A person of your age( 60 Plus ) and I presume considerable intellect(going senile?) you still have the gall to say it is my fault,if I retort.
and Lastly :

Keep your firm's mentally sick legal assistants like peter_all out of this newgroup when they have "nothing" except "Mule shit" to share.
Old Jan 24th 2002, 5:39 am
Canim

What I liked most in your former post is this sentence :

"I applied for Canada immig in August 2001 but am disqualified
    >

I am very happy that an idiot like you can not make it to Canada!!!

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com

Old Jan 24th 2002, 12:35 pm
James

Strongly agree!!!!

James

Old Jan 24th 2002, 4:47 pm
Jaihanumanjee@Hotmai

Well when canada has so many idiots(Down Syndrome Sufferers) with you IN
PARTICULAR,they are out of quota. By the way,to cut the story short,Mule-shit a.k.a
Peter_all coming as James (see below) or as "CANIM"(here) wont get you "ATTORNEY
occupation" as it is a congenital defect.

"CanIM" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > now due to the new rules."[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Hey Miller or whoever you are, This is in response to your mail. When my post was[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > "addressed " to Mr Denise(see above) ,how come a Mule like Peter_all pass[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > vituperative comments without any reason and without being asked for? if you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > not "blind"(?) or "Senile" ,please see the sequence of Peter_all 's comments in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > this public log.A person of your age( 60 Plus ) and I presume considerable[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > intellect(going senile?) you still have the gall to say it is my fault,if I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > retort. and Lastly :[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Keep your firm's mentally sick legal assistants like peter_all out of this[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > newgroup when they have "nothing" except "Mule shit" to share.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 24th 2002, 5:03 pm
Andrew Miller

Every newsgroup on the Usenet for as long as Usenet exists has it's troll (or trolls)
who feeds and strives on replies to his or her often offending posts.

"jaihanumanjee" is just such a troll in our newsgroup here.

All replying to his/her posts - please stop feeding the troll, ignore his/her posts
and don't reply to such.

His last reply to CanIM just proves it and I rest my case.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

<[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > What I liked most in your former post is this sentence :[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > "I applied for Canada immig in August 2001 but am disqualified[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > now due to the new rules."[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I am very happy that an idiot like you can not make it to Canada!!![/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Hey Miller or whoever you are, This is in response to your mail. When my post[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > was "addressed " to Mr Denise(see above) ,how come a Mule like Peter_all pass[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > vituperative comments without any reason and without being asked for? if you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > are not "blind"(?) or "Senile" ,please see the sequence of Peter_all 's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > comments in this public log.A person of your age( 60 Plus ) and I presume[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > considerable intellect(going senile?) you still have the gall to say it is my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > fault,if I retort. and Lastly :[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Keep your firm's mentally sick legal assistants like peter_all out of this[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > newgroup when they have "nothing" except "Mule shit" to share.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > --[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ----------------------------------------------------------[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ----------------------------------------------------------[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > http://www.usenet.com[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 24th 2002, 5:11 pm
James

Yeah, this guy is so evil.

This is my last post to this thread.

James

Old Jan 24th 2002, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Default Andrew Miller and his failed Legal Assistants.

Andrew Miller and his ethics have been questioned many a times in this newsgroup(more so,when he started leaking out people's I.P without their approval.His legal ass-is-tants(peter_all,conrad etc etc) come in support of him whenever his ethics are questioned or his views are challenged,so as not to lose clients.
I am enclosing CONRAD'S (Mr Miller's comrade) comments in this post who comes HERE AND allegedly works for Mr Miller.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,
QUESTION FROM POTENTIAL IMMIGRANT :
---------------------------------
Subject: Re: H4-H1 pending , Canada visit possible ??
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
View: Complete Thread (12 articles) | Original Format
Date: 2001-12-28 20:52:43 PST

I work for a canadian company out of toronto and I need to be in california usually during the times when work shifts between these two sites. Stuartwas kind enough to answer my questions, I am sorry if my being in
in two countries for my job hurts you.

regards
S

Conrad's Reply (under permission from his Employer-> Mr Miller)
----------------------------------------------------
Conrad <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
Stuart, don't waste your breath on Syder_sayez. Just check all his posts in
misc.immigration.canada and you'll see that he is one of those suckers who abuse
both systems any way they can. For months he was claiming in Canadian group that
he has all intentions to settle in Canada, but he just needs to know how to
return to US for a short time to close his affairs. Now you see that after he
landed in Canada he immediately returned to US to apply for H1 and to continue
living and working in the US. But he wants to cross to Canada as often as he can
just to create the impression that he resides there for the purpose of
maintaining his Canadian PR status and eventually to apply for Canadian
citizenship. It is time to stop giving any advice to Syder_sayez
and other suckers like him...
Conrad

Second Question from Another Immigrant :
----------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Returning to Canada after a long absence
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.canada
View: Complete Thread (7 articles) | Original Format
Date: 2001-12-27 21:16:52 PST

I don't hate you or anyone else, I just have a good laugh when I see an idiot
who was trying to pretend that he is smart... and when system outsmarted him...

Jealousy?!!! Of what?!!! I'm dual US/Canadian citizen and live in New York, with
second home in Montreal... and I have no desire to follow you to your shithole
you came from... moron...

Conrad

In article <[email protected] >, Albert Khan
says...

Hello dear Conrad,
I suggest you that you seek some mental help.
Bye and have a horrible life (full of hatred and jelousy)!
Abid Khan :-)

Conrad <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
Wizzard, the original poster (Albert Khan or whatever his name is) was so freaking sure that he'll get US Green Card that he didn't even think about trying to make Canada his home. He landed and left without establishing
residency. Now he wants to use his Canadian landing paper as he intended from the very beginning - as a safety net in the case he is being kicked out from US.
Sucker didn't do anything to preserve his "safety net" and now he gets what he deserves - Americans are kicking him out and he already ceased to be Canadian
PR. Time to go back to the shithole he came from in the first place, his home> country - he won't be missed...

Conrad
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
All this is happening under the Nose of Mr Miller.
You can trace the complete history of Mr Miller's comments and his ass-is-tants by searching through the archives of this usenet and also especially search for text string "conrad" his most trusted legal assistant.Also take Miller's comments with pinch of salt as he is a pessimistic and negative guy(senility ?).
Old Jan 24th 2002, 7:57 pm
Sbmallik

Hey monkey-man, stop crying for disqualifying Canada does not need any more
bull-shit!! We had enough of you. If you think yourself a stalwart why dont you work
hard and be useful to your own country. Get lost you asshole!!

jaihanumanjee <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >