Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:56 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

Originally Posted by mhhp
BTW it is now 10.30 PM and I have stoped working, for today.
Hey Mhhp.... I dont want u to "not" have the last word man.... This "true blue aussie" girl is taking the show away from u..
and BTW, wat a place Scotland is!!!! I loved travelling there! make sure u see Inverness too.... i missed it. BUT lamented later..
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amancharan
Hey Mhhp.... I dont want u to "not" have the last word man.... This "true blue aussie" girl is taking the show away from u..
and BTW, wat a place Scotland is!!!! I loved travelling there! make sure u see Inverness too.... i missed it. BUT lamented later..

yooo hooo~ amancharan~..tis *ozrob* who is in Scotland.. ....aye..i cannot wait to go there too.....*hmmmmmmmmmmm~
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 11:07 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Ozrob! Bet he is a chilly little munchkin!

So what is all this I hear about rain??? Who has rain? You can't possibly have it in the Okanagan or are you up north Maple?

It has been glorious here for months and months but we had rain a couple of days ago and we are supposed to have a wettish weekend - April showers I guess. Hoping to get that good old sunshine back very soon afterwards. As we say "the grass needs it!"
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Poor Ozrob! Bet he is a chilly little munchkin!

So what is all this I hear about rain??? Who has rain? You can't possibly have it in the Okanagan or are you up north Maple?

It has been glorious here for months and months but we had rain a couple of days ago and we are supposed to have a wettish weekend - April showers I guess. Hoping to get that good old sunshine back very soon afterwards. As we say "the grass needs it!"
hey ~*~**~Tia*~*~* no rain here *VBS* nothing but beautiful sunshine for the past week.
This thread started off because i was a little blue a week or so ago from the lack of sunshine then the guys here helped me out with sending me some..and it worked...LOL..so i thought i would send them some back hehehehee...

How you going????won't be long till your husband arrives if i am correct?..wooo hoooo~