Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

Old Apr 18th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

tis a sunny day here in the Okanagan, birds are singing [truly] flowers are blooming..trees are in bud, windows are wide open..ahh fresh mountain air. no need for air fresheners in a can...and the great canadian band Nickelback playing on my stereo...life is good....soon..it will be your turn here........*VBS*

just thought i'd keep the home fires burning for yas'..seeing as how you helped me out with some sunshine yesterday...*curtsies to you both~.~~~~~~~~~

Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:03 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for mhhp,OzRob and others waiting~~~~~~~~~`

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
tis a sunny day here in the Okanagan, birds are singing [truly] flowers are blooming..trees are in bud, windows are wide open..ahh fresh mountain air. no need for air fresheners in a can...and the great canadian band Nickelback playing on my stereo...life is good....soon..it will be your turn here........*VBS*

just thought i'd keep the home fires burning for yas'..seeing as how you helped me out with some sunshine yesterday...*curtsies to you both~.~~~~~~~~~

u are really making the "waiting" people jealous Hey Mhhp, u havent replied to this post? hey man, we need some new theory to counter this girl's audacity
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:30 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
u are really making the "waiting" people jealous Hey Mhhp, u havent replied to this post? hey man, we need some new theory to counter this girl's audacity
My only theory today is .......follow the yellow brick road and pay no attention to the e/client behind the curtain.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

oh bugger..that wasn't my intention..i wasn't being sassy..honest.....LOL....

i was you know..keeping the dream alive...i had been whineing about the lack of sunshine..and wanted to toss it in there that today IT IS HERE...yes...the SUN does exist in Canada........
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:58 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Thank you Ms Leaf for thinking about us! I will need this image to get me through the weather I am expecting in Scotland over the next 5 or so weeks. Forcast for arrival in Aberdeen, cloudy (and no doubt damp!) with a max of 8C...brrrrr
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzRob
Thank you Ms Leaf for thinking about us! I will need this image to get me through the weather I am expecting in Scotland over the next 5 or so weeks. Forcast for arrival in Aberdeen, cloudy (and no doubt damp!) with a max of 8C...brrrrr
brrrrrrrrrrrrr alright........did you know Scotland is a destination for a holiday for us,? hopefully within the next year or so. We both have ancestors from there with my partner having relatives still living there. Have you been b4 Rob? or is this your first time. I know you will be working but would still be interested in your experience.

And not to worry, at least winter is coming on in Oz. So won't be like you are missing out in Summertime. Not like me, i am sooooo ready for some sun, swim and surf...well scrap the surf there isn't any of that here...even tho they call the lake shore *the Beach*..it just doesn't compare to the rolling waves and golden sand back in Oz.
Take care..and keep in touch with us.*VBS*
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:55 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

oh bugger..that wasn't my intention..i wasn't being sassy..honest.....LOL....

i was you know..keeping the dream alive...i had been whineing about the lack of sunshine..and wanted to toss it in there that today IT IS HERE...yes...the SUN does exist in Canada........
I know, sorry I was in a hurry and forgot to thank you for your thoughtfull post.

BTW> here it is raining (since weeks) what was that thing you called S U N again. It sounds vaguely familiar, but I must have forgotten what it looks like.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mhhp
I know, sorry I was in a hurry and forgot to thank you for your thoughtfull post.

BTW> here it is raining (since weeks) what was that thing you called S U N again. It sounds vaguely familiar, but I must have forgotten what it looks like.
umm now let me see...

You are my sunshine...my only sunshine..
.hehehehee...GOT YA BACK. ...LOL~~
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:36 pm
keep checking....

umm now let me see...

You are my sunshine...my only sunshine..
.hehehehee...GOT YA BACK. ...LOL~~

............ :scared: :scared: :scared: ...........

Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

............ :scared: :scared: :scared: ...........

hey what you doing here...LOL..thought you would be at work..and lotsa people would look a this before you...LOL
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:24 pm
keep checking....

hey what you doing here...LOL..thought you would be at work..and lotsa people would look a this before you...LOL
Just wanted to keep you from having the last word,......but I am afraid that is a hopeless endeavor
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:25 pm
keep checking....

Just wanted to keep you from having the last word,......but I am afraid that is a hopeless endeavor
BTW it is now 10.30 PM and I have stoped working, for today.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

BTW it is now 10.30 PM and I have stoped working, for today.
**~*~* *~*~*~
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:08 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

Ha ha ha!!!

Give it up mhhp!! You are never ever EVER going to get the last word on this one!!

That's because you have to

and Maple Leaf never does!!

whm
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by whm
Ha ha ha!!!

Give it up mhhp!! You are never ever EVER going to get the last word on this one!!

That's because you have to

and Maple Leaf never does!!

whm
Hey Girl..was wondering when you help me out here.....hahahaaaaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.