Wikiposts

MEDS REQUEST......ANYBODY?????

Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:49 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MEDS REQUEST......ANYBODY?????

Originally Posted by Funky Florist
It must drive you crackers.

I can't even decide whether it's worth replacing the ironing board cover - in case we don't take it with us. I spend my life saying "if" not "when" to try and make it less annoying. What's worse, I had to tell my boss what we were up to (for all kinds of reasons...) and now he keeps asking if we've heard anything.

I'm thinking of getting a post-it note to stick on my forehead: "No, we've still not heard anything yet..."
I feel your pain! When we were waiting for our LMO to come through I had just 4 months of saying "if" drove me crazy, god knows what it s like for you guys. I only told my boss 1 month before I was handing in my notice and he asked me every day if I had heard anything, sometimes twice a day!!.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

We waited from July - End Nov last year for our meds, don't panic! We have now been waiting 6.5 weeks for passports to come back with visas in, should have been going on holiday today which didn't happen

Think they are rather busy at the moment!

Good luck
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by daisychain
We waited from July - End Nov last year for our meds, don't panic! We have now been waiting 6.5 weeks for passports to come back with visas in, should have been going on holiday today which didn't happen

Good luck
Nightmare. I take it you've managed to move your flights??

Gav
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
what a bummer!
Hoping you manage to get away some other time.
lins
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spankysparkle
our problem is that we want to go (to Calgary) before the end of this year, but because of restrictions on flying pets over the colder months it looks like we will have to fly before November! I can only hope that everything goes quickly and smoothly so that we can meet that deadline, otherwise we will be stuck here until Spring

good luck to those of you still waiting & waiting & waiting...
I didnt realise there were flight restrictions for pets - we are going in March so I assume we will be ok by then!!! Have you had a quote for your pets yet?
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
I sent an email begged and grovelled for them to process our passports quickly as my hubby cant get bhome from Afghanistan - I nearly fell over when I got a reply 2 days later saying they would expedite them !!!
Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybody,

Although I've viewed this site quite a few times over the last couple of years, this is my first post.

We received AOR for our supporting docs on the 14th December 2009 and have been in process since March this year.

No sight of medical request as yet though.

Hopefully we will hear something soon

Liesl
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Can't change the flights, so lose the money there

Might try and go somewhere if and when they come back!
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:59 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samjr400
I didnt realise there were flight restrictions for pets - we are going in March so I assume we will be ok by then!!! Have you had a quote for your pets yet?
i'm not sure if they have certain restrictions until the end of March, best to check with the airline. Re costs, I just checked online to see how much the airline (Air Canada) will charge for them - they have to fly as cargo and it costs around $270 per pet, which is a lot cheaper than using a pet transport company.