Wikiposts

MEDS REQUEST......ANYBODY?????

Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default MEDS REQUEST......ANYBODY?????

Just wondering if the whole system has ground to a halt or has anybody had anything through recently??

Turned to in process at the end of April, now well into July and nothing!!!

Just felt like a rant. Sorry folks!

Gav.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 8:11 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MEDS REQUEST......ANYBODY?????

Originally Posted by Glam
I feel your pain.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:04 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Feel for us 2007ers! Still nothing here either! Hopefully some one will get something soon!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by Falcore
Feel for us 2007ers! Still nothing here either! Hopefully some one will get something soon!
Wow u must have the patience of a saint.

Hang in there!!

Gav.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:44 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Wow u must have the patience of a saint.

Hang in there!!

Gav.
Cheers! Not sure about that, just very long term plans

Its so frustrating to see that things seem to have stopped for you guys too atm. It kind of gives you hope when you see things moving for someone!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:48 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Falcore
Cheers! Not sure about that, just very long term plans
It must drive you crackers.

I can't even decide whether it's worth replacing the ironing board cover - in case we don't take it with us. I spend my life saying "if" not "when" to try and make it less annoying. What's worse, I had to tell my boss what we were up to (for all kinds of reasons...) and now he keeps asking if we've heard anything.

I'm thinking of getting a post-it note to stick on my forehead: "No, we've still not heard anything yet..."
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:49 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

we got our meds request last week (4 months after our 120 day letter). just hold tight, it won't be long now..
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spankysparkle
we got our meds request last week (4 months after our 120 day letter). just hold tight, it won't be long now..
Wow, thats a result. Finger crossed it's the start of things moving along again.

Gav.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Funky Florist

I can't even decide whether it's worth replacing the ironing board cover - in case we don't take it with us. I spend my life saying "if" not "when" to try and make it less annoying. What's worse, I had to tell my boss what we were up to (for all kinds of reasons...) and now he keeps asking if we've heard anything.

I'm thinking of getting a post-it note to stick on my forehead: "No, we've still not heard anything yet..."
Yup, with you on that one. Total limbo!!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:02 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

well, apparently Canadian Immigration will be speeding up the processing of applications, so they do! especially for all the 2007 people.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

That is a long gap, it could be the summer slowdown that has been mentioned before, or maybe there are certain background checks that are taking longer.

Hope you hear something soon!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Just wondering if the whole system has ground to a halt or has anybody had anything through recently??

Turned to in process at the end of April, now well into July and nothing!!!

Gav.
Nothing for me either
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:27 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Ooo congrats! Great news for you Good luck with your Meds!

well, apparently Canadian Immigration will be speeding up the processing of applications, so they do! especially for all the 2007 people.
I heard that too but daren't even hope :lol
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:31 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Funky Florist

Yup, with you on that one. Total limbo!!
Oh Yep its a right pain in the wotsits! Nothing in our house is new anymore, we aren't going to take anything other than personal items. Can't wait for some new furniture!

We do the if not when thing to, good luck
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:37 pm
happy daisy

our problem is that we want to go (to Calgary) before the end of this year, but because of restrictions on flying pets over the colder months it looks like we will have to fly before November! I can only hope that everything goes quickly and smoothly so that we can meet that deadline, otherwise we will be stuck here until Spring

good luck to those of you still waiting & waiting & waiting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.