Wikiposts

Meds error

Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:43 am
Just Joined

retropc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds error

Just discovered that I made an error with my meds for an in-Canada spousal application. Meds were done last November - I made an appointment with a designated practitioner, but didn't take form IMM1017 (Medical Report: Section A - EDE/EFE) which I should have completed (section 1).

I assume that my meds have been sent to Vegreville on a different version of the form - I would guess without the 'relation to sponsor' section. I will check this with the doctor's office in question. If the wrong form has been submitted, I'm thinking I should re-do the meds using the correct form. My application was sent to Vegreville in April, so the new form should get there before my application is processed.

Does this sound like a reasonable/appropriate course of action? I don't know how meds are matched to the file - if it's by name and DOB, they'll find two sets, one on the correct form. If they also use the date on the receipt I enclosed with the application, the originals will be matched. Is it possible to send the new receipts to CIC?

Can't believe that I missed this...

Last edited by retropc; Jun 8th 2005 at 10:33 am.