Wikiposts

Meds done and painless

Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

boredinblighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds done and painless

Hi

Meds done for all the family today and I have to say apart from the drive down to Cambridge it was an easy painless job.

No extra blood test for hep b with 3 tatoos which was good.

Philip
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds done and painless

Originally Posted by boredinblighty
Hi

Meds done for all the family today and I have to say apart from the drive down to Cambridge it was an easy painless job.

Philip
Apparently there is a new regulation posted on the CIC site stating all those with more than 2 tatoos are barred from Canada (where have those smileys gone)
Congrats on the medicals they truly are painless, except the bill that is.
Stuarty
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:03 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Glad they went well, we have ours booked for middle of Sep.

As to the smileys, I don`t have any too..had to import them lol..

Plus I need to quote some one to answer a thread then rub it out....
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
Glad they went well, we have ours booked for middle of Sep.

As to the smileys, I don`t have any too..had to import them lol..

Plus I need to quote some one to answer a thread then rub it out....
Yep, it is a real pain. How do you import the smileys?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:13 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stuarty
Yep, it is a real pain. How do you import the smileys?

ok will get shouted at (your fault)... Go to http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm copy the link and just post it on the forums....
Old Aug 25th 2006, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boredinblighty
Hi

Philip
That's great. Did you cope ok with the Cambridge traffic jam? and did you get Dr. Fisher?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

ok will get shouted at (your fault)... Go to http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm copy the link and just post it on the forums....
Thanks for that
Old Aug 25th 2006, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Sutherlands , have just spent the last 5 mins very maturely laughing at the different smileys!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:28 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
Thanks Sutherlands , have just spent the last 5 mins very maturely laughing at the different smileys!

I've just done the same and addded it to my favourites..........DOOMED!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
I've just done the same and addded it to my favourites..........DOOMED!
come on then lets see if you can do it
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:03 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuarty
come on then lets see if you can do it
OKAY! Here goes...........
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
OKAY! Here goes...........
YAY! i did it!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:27 am
Ontario

All I can say is sorry boredinblightyfor the highjacking of this thread with the smileys, but this is what sitting 2 and a half years of waiting on getting our visa`s will do to u all…
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

All I can say is sorry boredinblightyfor the highjacking of this thread with the smileys, but this is what sitting 2 and a half years of waiting on getting our visa`s will do to u all…
I love these wee guys

Just have to find a way of not having to open a new window into my favourites every time I want one
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

boredinblighty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey no worries, just glad I haven't had to wait that long.