Medicals in the West Mids?

Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

akitared is on a distinguished road
Post Medicals in the West Mids?

Hello All,

It's getting closer! Has anyone out there taken medicals for Canada immigration in and around the West Mids? Do you have contact details for these places as I would like to get details together ahead of the request for medicals rather than try & book later on only to find a waiting list!

Just trying to be pro-active and positive!

Good karma gratefully recieved

Paul.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Crumps and Misone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals in the West Mids?

I'm in the east mids, just had my medical done last week in Northampton. Have a look at the CIC website, they have a list of approved Dr's for immigration medicals. Don't bother booking till you've had the appropraite forms from the canadian embassy - you'll need them for your medical.

Good luck
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

akitared is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck to you too
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:27 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by akitared
Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck to you too
Hi,we have recently had our medicals at Handsworth Wood Medical Centre, Handsworth, Birmingham. They were great and I think its the only place that do all the tests on site including the chest x ray .
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi,we have recently had our medicals at Handsworth Wood Medical Centre, Handsworth, Birmingham. They were great and I think its the only place that do all the tests on site including the chest x ray .
What they said
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:44 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
What they said
Spoke to them today and everything has come back negative, so now they send info to CHC and then we send our passports 30 days following the medical we had on the 13th March. All very efficient
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

san38 has a spectacular aura aboutsan38 has a spectacular aura aboutsan38 has a spectacular aura about

yes i went to handsworth wood medical centre for my twp, they have now asked for my children to have the medicals last tuesday, just waiting for results.

i leave in june 08 on twp does anyone think i would gain pr in 2 months time?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we had our medicals done October 2007 at Selly Park Surgery. We had to have the blood tests and x-rays done at The Priory, Edgbaston (at least) one week before and they gave us the results when we went for the medical. They then sent everything to CIC in London. Funny, but they don't appear on the list of DMPs now though, so I'm not sure if they are still an option. Shame as I couldn't fault them - great service. Maybe still worth a quick call to check?
Selly Park Surgery, 2 Rearview Drive, Pershore Road, B29 7NT
Tel: 0845 072 4686
They will give you the contact details for The Priory.
Hope all goes well for you.