Wikiposts

Medicals and weight?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals and weight?

Thanks. I have done weight watchers in the past and it did work but I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to do it ... and quite honestly I am not there yet, if you know what I mean! I noticed last night that at Spruce Grove Trileisure they do a new moms fitness thing, so I may look in to that.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

That would be a cool way to meet some new mums too.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

hello!!

just came across this thread........

you will be happy to know.(unless something has changed that i dont' know about in the last few months).....that spouses are exempt from being turned down....by the medical outcome..UNless..they have a communicable disease..in other words something contagious!!!!.........however..that does not mean they may not call you back for further...queries on something..which seems ridiculous to me because they can't turn down our visas anyway!!! unless we have some sort of disease that is a threat the public.

i have had cancer and numerous operations....pnuemonia etc...near died twice.....and various things..and yet here i am..a happy PR of a spouse in Canada................please do not worry.......relax and enjoy your new baby..
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarahad
hopefully once get in a better routine with the baby can sort meself out!
My two are 9 and 7 - and I'm still waiting to sort meself out !!

Don't worry too much about the medical - but for your own health and well-being, make some efforts - anything - to work out some weight loss - even a few pounds here and there (and God, I know how hard that can be in reality) will boost your esteem and the 'smug' hormones ! - and as someone else said, have it monitored somewhere, even if it's only written at the top of your diary. 5lbs is better than nothing. 10lb would be fab. I know !!!

Best wishes and congrats on the new bundle ...